Quantcast

I thought Ruesch went out of business last summer. Let us know if you are able to contact them. I heard this at the UTV Rally last summer at Moab.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I thought Ruesch went out of business last summer. Let us know if you are able to contact them. I heard this at the UTV Rally last summer at Moab.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

There still open. In fact they just launched a new line of jet ski things. 1110 cc,

I got it into teh shop today with the help of my neighbor and my Troy-Bilt lawn tractor. Going too look into whats all messed up. I'll get some pics up and maybe a vid.

Im going to fix her, hopefully I can have it done before winter.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2009 Joyner trooper starting problems

I have a no cranking issue with my joyner. It has a chery 1100. It will click but nothing after that.  New battery. I tried banging in the starter while holding key in start(old car trick). Now the  starter solenoid won't even clunk. Just hear s click fron the relay now.  My assumption is the starter needs replacing.  Any ideas of other things to check? Does anyone have diese block diagrams?  Got no clue what fuse or relay goes to what

By Whisper Snowbird, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 12 replies
    • Starting a shop for Joyners

We would like to add a repair and parts shop to our shop in Southern  California for the Joyners. How many Joyner people in the area do we have that own Joyners? 

By WCF, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 24 replies
    • 2015 Massimo 1000 dying and not starting

It will run great for a day or so, then it will randomly die, sometimes starting right back up, sometimes not.  Other times it just won't start at all for a couple days then fire right up the next time.  I have drained the gas, refilled with fresh gas, changed the spark plugs, and replaced the entire air filter.  Besides buying a new fuel pump to try, is there anything else someone can suggest.  

By xkatrik, in UTV General Discussion

• 2 replies
    • Neighbors mechanical problem.

Old guy that lives down the road is having a problem with his box side by side. It'll start and run for about five to ten minutes then bogs down and dies. It will not start up till it cools down and then it will start fine and do it again. Gauge shows not overheating and the oil and antifreeze is topped off. Any suggestions on what it can be? Just trying to help him out.

By baydog2, in UTV General Discussion

• 2 replies
    • 09 joyner trooper t2 1100cc not starting

Im new to this groop so im sorry if im not doing this right but i bought a 09 joyner trooper t2 1100cc and rode it 3 times on the last ride it quit idling then when i got it home it wouldnt start again at all the fuel pump comes on with the key most of the time and it turns over just fine but no spark any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks.         Ps i checked all the fuses under the dash on passenger side and i didnt see any plugs or wires undone

By josh mcginnis, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies