Quantcast

Im going to give Ruesch a call tomorrow and see about the warranty on it.

She will be back on the trails....hopefully soon.

I thought Ruesch went out of business last summer. Let us know if you are able to contact them. I heard this at the UTV Rally last summer at Moab.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I thought Ruesch went out of business last summer. Let us know if you are able to contact them. I heard this at the UTV Rally last summer at Moab.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

There still open. In fact they just launched a new line of jet ski things. 1110 cc,

I got it into teh shop today with the help of my neighbor and my Troy-Bilt lawn tractor. Going too look into whats all messed up. I'll get some pics up and maybe a vid.

Im going to fix her, hopefully I can have it done before winter.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mike Turner
      American SportWorks LM 650 won’t start at times. Starter won’t engage the solenoid just “clicks” much like a weak battery would cause. Battery was replaced and problem went away and then came back. Replaced positive battery terminal. Problem resolved then returned. Replaced negative battery terminal. Problem gone then returned. Replaced the positive and negative battery cable ends. Problem resolved and now returned. The repair lasts for maybe 12 starts, then the solenoid just “clicks” again as it will with a weak battery. So I replaced the ignition switch. Problem solved for a week. With each “fix” the problem is resolved but only temporarily. Does anyone have any suggestions ? To replace the starter is expensive especially if it’s not the problem. 
    • By DirtGrl
      Hey guys! My throttle cable broke in its housing. Can anyone tell me what aftermarket cable would work for a 1100 renegade Joyner?
      TIA
    • By AvalancheAK
      Greetings all.  New to this forum, seems like the Textron area is pretty quiet but I’ll give it a try anyway.  I bought a 2017 Stampede 4 XTR last year, new but had been sitting on the lot here in Alaska.  Been pretty happy with it so far (other than oil filter access) but it’s started having an intermittent problem recently where the check engine light will flash  and the throttle pedal won’t respond properly.  Both times I was still able to drive, but would top out at about 1/4-1/3 throttle. The first time it did it, I tried clearing the codes and they came back.  But 20 minutes later I cleared and it’s been fine.  Yesterday it happened again, and I cleared them on the first try and it was fine.  Electrical connections all look fine.  The code is a P2138 , electronic throttle out of range.  Anyone else seen this?

Ive only got about 200 miles on the machine, and I haven’t been thrashing it  
      on a side note, I’m considering a lift kit if anyone knows a good source as the long wheelbase definitely has some limitations in rough terrain?  And a front locking diff.  It seems like there isn’t a lot of aftermarket support for these machines, which is a shame as it’s a pretty good setup.  I really like the low range, and the engine braking.  Have Gone up and down some pretty long and steep mountain grades. 
    • By David Wilson
      Have a early model 550 hisun UTV is stuck in rear diff lock found a broken red wire in the cable for the diff , Repaired but still wont come out of lock possition can you help ?
      Dave
    • By Robynne Catheron
      New-to-me 2012 CC Volunteer throttle cable broke during the wicked cold snap we had a few weeks ago (upstate NY). It was already a bit sticky, but at least it was usable. 
      Is it possible to replace it myself, or must I pay to have it hauled 50 miles to the nearest shop?  I can access both ends, but the majority of it is pretty buried from the top and underneath. 
      Any advice would be appreciated.