Quantcast

SCAMMED BY RUESCH MOTOR COMPANY

theloser

James Ruesch, the owner of Ruesch Motor Company has milked DOZENS of dealers out of hundreds of thousands of dollars, and has somehow remained out of jail. I repeat, the creator and master mind of Ruesch Motor Sports (UTV, Side by Side, Panther Alpha Male) Ruesch Media, and many more that he (James L. Ruesch) founded is a SCAM ARTIST.

We don't take or say this lightly and completely understand the implications of this kind of statement, IF IT WAS SAID FALSELY. Be assured it is not.

Also be sure to visit http://www.ripoffreport.com/motor-vehicle/ruesch-motor-company/ruesch-motor-company-ruesch-ut-46d2e.htm

That will just get you started. If your still not convinced reply here and well be happy to unload the warehouse of crap we and dozens of other dealers have had to endure.

James Ruesch has taken, scammed, stolen HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars from the new dealers that he "Trained" in Las Vegas and has either not delivered any product to them OR has given them machines that are in VERY VERY poor condition/quality.

The machines are what many people originally thought when he first came to market… They are CHEAP CHINESE CRAP. (see the last post from link above, it's from the manufacturer them selves!)

He is not building these machines from the ground up, but is using an existing Chinese UTV company and then tweaking the machines a bit to call it his own .

BUYER/DEALER BEWARE! ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS AND ASK FOR FINANCIALS! (You wont see um)

(RE: The James Ruesch Scam, James Ruesch Financial Status, James Ruesch China Chinese UTV, Ruesch Motor Company, Panther Alpha Male, Ruesch UTV)

This would carry a lot more creditability if you did not hide behind a alternative log-in name. Who are you? I always have concern when people share very little info in their profile!

Sadly there are TONS of persons & scams out there we all must beware of and usually on both side of an issue or event.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

theloser, I've just found your post and I must say, I'm shocked to read this. I always thought of Ruesch as a well organised UTV company. I've also read the link and that's not good reading. Could you please let us know more about you like rocmoc said above, just to make sure your not the scam, but in saying that, I'm willing to believe what you have said. Even if you want to P.M rocmoc (the super moderator) to confirm with him, but stay private.

Wow, the world is going crazy.

Cheers Mike

• 2 months later...

I also did a little digging on the Reusch brand. In digging I discovered that "TheLoser" has posted the exact same verbage on another site under the screen name "Beenhad". I also discovered that the Chinese MFG. that makes the UTV that he was selling, is offering them for about 4K USD a pop. I think that I would just about take a chance on one at that price.. I know that my sons Kawasaki 90 ATV and also the Polaris 90 and also the Polaris Kids SXS 170 are made by Kymco. My kids bike has been flawless. I have seen many of the SunL 150cc gocarts running around.

Myron

Think resale! That is where we with Joyners have been bitten with all the JMC cr*p. If you can't get it used at a good price, save your money, IMHO! Takes the excitement out quickly when you see your investment's valve cut in half over night. LOL, am I talking about toys or a home. Guess it is the same thing.

rocmoc n AZ

• 10 months later...

Think resale! That is where we with Joyners have been bitten with all the JMC cr*p. If you can't get it used at a good price, save your money, IMHO! Takes the excitement out quickly when you see your investment's valve cut in half over night. LOL, am I talking about toys or a home. Guess it is the same thing.

rocmoc n AZ

With a lot of the reading I've been doing it seems to me that you are very knowledgeable with regards to Joyners'. I am contmeplating buying a 2008 T2 with low mileage and the seller says the upgrades have been done to steering, susp etc. What would be your best guess or advice on the 2008 model, the price is right at $6500 I think. Or should I spend a few more bucks and buy a newer model. I am assuming there were no 2010 models because of the closure of JMC. Your advice would be appreciated rocmoc as I plan on making the purchase by the end of Nov 11. Thanks

There are advantages to the 2008, fuel tank in the front is a major one IMHO, & disadvantages. The same holds true with the later models. The BEST model is probably the new 2011, YES there are new Troopers. The saying I hold to is buy the best that you can afford. In my opinion even if you purchase a new 2011 there will be mods that we have completed here that you will want to still do. Joyner has watch this site and asked the dealers what mods we have done. They have incorporated some of them but not all. The BEST upgrades are Tires/Rims, Cage mods, Shocks & Power Steering IMHO! These will cost so plan for the future.

A few of the biggest upgrades that HAD TO COMPLETED on the 2008 are

The brace on the rear diff must be replaced. The upgrade is stronger rectangle tubing. The original, it will fail, is round tubing.

Rear U-joint driveline replaced with a CV-joint driveline. The U-joint driveline will fail.

Brake rotors upgraded to larger rotors, there was an upgrade kit with master cylinder, new caliper mounts & larger rotors. The original were too small.

Fuel tank filler tube rotated upwards so you can get fuel in the thing.

Sending unit will fail and the replacement was only guaranteed for 30 or 45 days as I remember, wasted money. I have not replaced or fixed mine yet.

These are the main issues on the 2008 that come to mind at the moment.

The intake Air Cleaner is junk on ALL of them, replace immediately with a K&N or similar or you will be rebuilding you engine soon.

ALL of them require, IMHO, Lenny's diff upgrade kit. The later models were suppose to be better but we have not had any feeback.

Hope this helps.

rocmoc n AZ

With a lot of the reading I've been doing it seems to me that you are very knowledgeable with regards to Joyners'. I am contmeplating buying a 2008 T2 with low mileage and the seller says the upgrades have been done to steering, susp etc. What would be your best guess or advice on the 2008 model, the price is right at $6500 I think. Or should I spend a few more bucks and buy a newer model. I am assuming there were no 2010 models because of the closure of JMC. Your advice would be appreciated rocmoc as I plan on making the purchase by the end of Nov 11. Thanks

IMHO Buy a RZRS