Quantcast

ricksrb

Pep Boys

Went to local Pep Boys today for a few things and as I went through the front door right in front of me is a whole new area for nothing but high performance,off road and custom accessories.Loads of shocks,mufflers,tires,lift kits,clutches,and lots more.It really was impressive.I spoke to the sales rep in charge of that section and he said they installed it in the last month and its only the second in California at this time.They plan on six more within the next year.Dont know what other states they have them in.It reminded me of some years ago all the performane shops around you couldd go to.Dont have them around my area anymore.

What kind/brand of shocks?

Bilstein,Skyjacker,Superlift,Pro Comp,Rancho,Competition Engineering,Tokico,KYB,

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Robbie Wyre
      I'm working on a 2005 Cub Cadet side by side and I'm trying to remove the front two axles.  I have a slide hammer puller on the inner joint and with all my strength they will not budge.   Anyone have the same issues and is there something I'm missing or a trick of some sort to pull these out?   Any suggestions please and thank you.
    • By Brando hart
      Please help, About to buy a new 2020 mule 700 MX. For driving back to my cottage which is only accessible by a 5 km off-road trail. My parents currently have a 2010 teyrx which does the job for a joke. The trail is fairly smooth -1 big rock Rock section that you have to climb. A big  rtv 1100 Kabota does it no problem as well. 
      I am looking into the mule because of its bench seat. One of my dogs cannot run in front because they’ve had a hip replacement. she also has anxiety and is not fare well on the teyrx. We think mainly because she can’t get comfortable because of the centre consul. We were thinking because of the mules bench seat she would be able to sit comfortably between me and my wife.
      my concern is the mules off-road capability. Do they fare pretty well in the woods/decently smooth ride?
      I also plan to do yardwork and plough my driveway with this mule MX. I love the size of it as well, Because it will be easy to store in my shed plus tow behind in my SUV.
      please let me know what it’s like in the woods/snow (in Nova Scotia we mainly only have 5inchs Of snow fall on the ground at a time)
      please help, me with Determining its off-road capabilities. determining it’s off-road capabilities and keep In mind the trail is in good condition. Also my 700 Yamaha raptor, and 400ex use to do the trail amazing. To give an idea that the trail of pretty good.
    • By Damon Parker
      Anyone have problems with the doors becoming unlatched constantly?

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

• By Julie Doeppke
      We bought a Hisun 700 UTV, used. It has an issue when you run it in high. It drives but acts like it is shifting when you get around 35mph. Clutch looks good. Read many articles and not sure transmission or something in rear of UTV. Looking for any advice.     
    • By trzepka
      Hi, I'm new to UTVs, and I'm in the market for a used one. I'm looking at (for the same price)  a 2016 Honda Pioneer 1000 EPS with 4500 miles, a 2018 Kymco UXV 700i (with new 14" aluminum wheels) with  only 400 miles, or a CF Moto U800 with only 300 miles. I'm told Hondas last longer, and are easier to service, and obviously the 1000cc is more powerful than the 700, but is that all worth 4000 miles on the clock? FWIW, this vehicle will mostly be driving back and forth short distances on pretty rugged logging roads (up to about 25% grade) with plenty of rocks) transporting people, trailering lumber, and carrying building supplies. Won't be putting lots of miles on it but it needs to be rugged and up to the task.