Quantcast

Gumball

HELP - PARTS NEEDED

Hi All,

After my recent accident I need some tough to find parts. I'm hoping one of you may have what I need in your stash.

1, a bearing cage for the front axle.

2, a couple of lower ball joints.

When the Trooper got thrown out of the toy hauler it landed on the left front wheel, goodbye bearing cage. My fabricator is going to replace the upper ball joints with domestic parts but that requires cutting and welding. I'm hoping I can find a couple of lowers to cut down on expenses. There's lots of cosmetic damage but that I can fix.

My fabricator has one of the cars he builds for sale. I'd consider it but there's a couple of problems. One, it won't fit in the new toy hauler, and two, I'm a bit shy on cash, Christmas expenses you know. I guess I don't really need a long travel, 500hp buggy. He even reduced the price to 60K, what a deal!!!

I'm hoping to get the repairs done by Christmas.

Gumball

Have a great holiday!

post-221-081490100 1291662720_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

After my recent accidnet I need some tough to find parts. I'm hoping one of you may have what I need in your stash.

When the Trooper got thrown out of the toy hauler it landed on the left front wheel, goodbye bearing cage. My fabricator is going to replace the upper ball joints with domestic parts but that requires cutting and welding. I'm hoping I can find a couple of lowers to cut down on expenses. There's lots of cosmetic damage but that I can fix.

My fabricator has one of the cars he builds for sale. I'd consider it but there's a couple of problems. One, it won't fit in the new toy hauler, and two, I'm a bit shy on cash, Christmas expenses you know. I guess I don't really need a long travel, 500hp buggy. He even reduced the price to 60K, what a deal!!!

Gumball

Have a great holiday!

I might have bearing cage.Send it to me and i will match it up.No ball joints yet sorry.I could have some thing quick but quality is the most import thing i want to install once and not have to worry it wont hold up for a couple of years

Thanks Silverbullet

Hi All,

After my recent accidnet I need some tough to find parts. I'm hoping one of you may have what I need in your stash.

Have a great holiday!

Gumbal, I have lower ball joints that I took off my Trooper when I changed to a different setup. You are welcome to them. Get me your address and I'll send them to you. Don't worry about the shipping cost. Looking at your trailer, shoot a couple of staples here and there and some Elmers glue it will be good as new. Oh, and don't forget about Duct tape. Watch the Red Green show, he knows how well it works.

Lenny

Gumball

Thanks to Lenny the lower ball joints I needed arrived in the mail today. After looking all over town and sending emails around the world I found the cage I needed about 2 miles from home.

I got it at a place called Chirco Performance and Restoration. Their address is 9101 E 22nd St. Tucson Arizona 85710.

The parts guy called it a bus. The part information is is TP2 CV Cage 3/4 CPR501142B.

Thanks again for your help. I feel blessed to have friends like those on this board.

Gumball

PS Lenny I tried to PM you but your mailbox must be full

post-221-040027700 1291935752_thumb.jpg

TILT! BRAKA FRIKA BRACKERAT!

Life can be cruel. The cage I reported on alas, won't work afterall. I took it in to be sure it would work and found that it won't go into the hub. So, it's back to the drawing board.

I apologize for not checking sooner. Bummer!!

Gumball