Quantcast

plumber

New Arctic Cat Sport Side By Side

Has anyone seen this yet

I might have to sell my joyner for one of these

‎30 inch long shocks, 16-17 inch wheel travel stock. 1000cc 95+ hp engine. Trailing arm suspension. Built to out do the RZR XP directly.... And MSRP target is less than an XP. Will be released as a 2012 model late this summer.

That's a sick machine...RZR competition.

Added your video, edited title, and moved to UTV General Discussions.

That's a sick machine...RZR competition.

Added your video, edited title, and moved to UTV General Discussions.

Thanks

And here's the predecessor to the Wildcat.....

Getting ready for the Vegas To Reno Race in August...

Class 19, 17 inches rear and 16 inches front travel with King Remote Res Shocks, 100hp, Summers Bros 300M Axles, 28 inch ITP BajaCross Tires, 226ft of 1.75X.095 Chromemoly.

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

I saw the video a while back and they look pretty good to me. I still like the Joyner concept of a car engine over a Motorcycle engine, but you can just tell this Cat is going to be a top predator.

I know an Arctic Cat dealer you can trust, Arctic Cat of DFW. Their new website is http://dfwarcticcat.com/ & this is a division of some business you might of heard about before called No Limits Powersports.

Cheers Mike.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Randy Stevens
      Hey all, I bought a Hisun 550 back in June of 2019. After 6 weeks of ownership, this machine took to sputtering when started and under power. I checked everything I could think of before I took it back to place of purchase....(rural king), since it had a one year warranty.   They kept it almost two months stating they were waiting to get info from Hisun to rectify the issue (supposedly faulty drivers seat belt). I was told by the tech that they replace seat belt harness and cured the problem. It did! Ran just fine again for almost a year and now the very same issue has returned. After doing a little investigating on my own, I noticed that rural king did not replace the seat belt harness at all.  The wires to seat belt connector was cut and spliced and taped back together. Now I’m not real sure what the real problem is as that tech is no longer with company and can’t seem to locate the past work order for my machine.  Hisun customer service is non existent . I’m on my own and begging for help. Im mechanically inclined but if this is an electricical issue, I’m screwed! No warranty left. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
    • By 2wpuller
      Has anyone replaced the stock shocks and springs on their 2015 Dominator 800 X2 to ride alittle smoother are just changing the springs out.I gotten alittle spoiled riding in my son's rzr 1000xp.
      My wife just made a comment why don't ride as smooth as our son's thing.lol
      I'm 62 she's 61 the little rough ride doesn't really bother me. I drive a concrete mixer for a living. 
      I really like the Odes it's pretty good power for for only 800cc
      I took off the cat and the stock muffler. Put a glasspack with 2" inlet and outlet it has a good deep tone and not really very loud. I'll find out Sunday when we hit the woods .It's definitely more peppy. 
    • By Waleygator
      New machine, tilt wheel won't "tilt" and I don't want to force anything.  Owner's manual says to pull pin, adjust, release pin in desired position.  I can feel the pin moving, but wheel won't lower.  Any suggestions instead of taking it all the way back to the dealer?  Thanks in advance...
    • By petejank
      Anyone know of an aftermarket shock that fits a Arctic Cat Prowler 2006 650 H1 4x4?
      The direct replacement isn't currently available and costs $170.00  ea.
    • By Karla Phelps
      A arm bushings needed for a 650 Joyner 2005