Quantcast

What are you doing to get ready?

rocmoc

I must have missed something,I did not know he wasnt going to make it.I was really looking forward to meeting him and his better half also,thats a bummer.

I missed it too? Last I heard,he was getting trailer to fit? That sucks? Wait? Did he hear "Quig" was going to try to make it!!" That could change anyones mind!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent been watching the weather for that part of the country but hope it will be good for the Jamboree. Planning on being there on the 22nd. Need to get to work getting the T2 ready, I have spent a lot of time building a ramp system for my F150 to carry the T2. Tried to load it yesterday but found that my 3K winch just did not do the job so rather than spend more time working on it I will just trailer the toy. The ramp system required putting some old used street tires on to reduce the width so that it would fit thru the tailgait, still a pretty tiite fitt so will have to make some mods.

Looking forward to checking out all the mods that you guys have done.

Dick Postma

Pearblossom, CA

I havent been watching the weather for that part of the country but hope it will be good for the Jamboree. Planning on being there on the 22nd. Need to get to work getting the T2 ready, I have spent a lot of time building a ramp system for my F150 to carry the T2. Tried to load it yesterday but found that my 3K winch just did not do the job so rather than spend more time working on it I will just trailer the toy. The ramp system required putting some old used street tires on to reduce the width so that it would fit thru the tailgait, still a pretty tiite fitt so will have to make some mods.

Looking forward to checking out all the mods that you guys have done.

Dick Postma

Pearblossom, CA

PEARBLOSSOM! Wow, that brings back memories! I grew up just south of Pasadena, and my brothers and I used to camp at Camp Fenner/ Devils Punchbowl area. One of my favorite places to go!

DARN; I wish we could make it to the Jamboree; I'd be in the running for the 25 bucks for the longest distance traveled! :)

PEARBLOSSOM! Wow, that brings back memories! I grew up just south of Pasadena, and my brothers and I used to camp at Camp Fenner/ Devils Punchbowl area. One of my favorite places to go!

DARN; I wish we could make it to the Jamboree; I'd be in the running for the 25 bucks for the longest distance traveled! :)

Yea, Camp Fenner & Devils Punch Bowl are just south of me about 4 miles. Camp Fenner now belongs to the state, it's a Cal Youth Authority.

Sorry you can't make it maybe I'll see you some other time.

Dick

Well, the good news is I feel great! More good news for you guys,, I still can't talk!! I took repaired fresh water tank to rv dealer to be installed. They were working on it!! But are really busy with all their other work & customers? They are trying real hard to get it by tues? But looks like it will be later? I haven't got release from dr. yet, but hoping soon.. Still going to try to make it!! I need to get away!! Really want to ride some new trails, & meet you guys,,,,,,, & Rick? :rolleyes:

Guest Lenny

Well, the good news is I feel great! More good news for you guys,, I still can't talk!! I took repaired fresh water tank to rv dealer to be installed. They were working on it!! But are really busy with all their other work & customers? They are trying real hard to get it by tues? But looks like it will be later? I haven't got release from dr. yet, but hoping soon.. Still going to try to make it!! I need to get away!! Really want to ride some new trails, & meet you guys,,,,,,, & Rick? :rolleyes:

We are cheering you on.

Lenny