Quantcast

1,000 Member Drive!

UTVBOARD has been up for a few years now and thanks to our loyal members, this site has grown at a slow but steady pace. We're at 830 members as I write this thread!

It would be great to reach the milestone of 1,000 registered members. Can you help UTVBOARD branch out and spread the word!

We'll keep this thread open until we reach that magic number. You are free to comment and tell us how your spreading the word to help us get to 1,000 members.

Thanks for participating in our UTV Community! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By AndySwish33
      Brand new t boss 550. couple of questions. 

1.  Do you need speakers in order to play music ?  Hooked my phone to Bluetooth no sound 
      2.  On screen registration.. it won’t let me fill in the info on the touch screen.  Navigation works but the registration portion does not 
      3.  Is there a data plan you can get or need ?  

thanks everyone 
    • By aefron88
      I've seen a number of requests for the location of all the grease points on these machines, and there is no definitive list in the manual. This covers the UT400, but other Coleman/Hisun models should be similar.
      Tools:
      First to grease your machine you need a grease gun and some NLGI#2 grease. You will find it helpful to buy a needle attachment as pictured here, due to poor clearance on some of the U-joints. The rest of the zerks use the standard attachment.

Technique:
      Wipe any dirt/grease off the zerk before greasing to prevent pushing gunk inside and causing excess wear.
      Push the grease gun on the zerk at a straight angle and give it a few pumps. You will hear an oozing noise or sea grease coming out from the outside of the greased area when you've put enough grease in, a few pumps should be plenty.
      If it's just oozing around the zerk you either don't have a good seat with the gun, or the zerk may be rusted and the check ball frozen. Try seating it again and regrease.
      Wipe up any excess grease when youre done to prevent making a mess.
      Greasepoints:

Rear A-Arms are greasable with the wheels on from the rear, I took the picture with the wheel off for easier visibility

That's it. All other Hisuns should be substantially similar.
    • By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By johnpeter
      2023 Can-Am Maverick Sport XMR 1000R RED TITANIUM On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/156096225938?

• By johnpeter
      2023 Can-Am Maverick Sport XMR 1000R RED TITANIUM On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/156096225938?