Quantcast

Why,Why me...

ricksrb

wife and i finnally got the chance to get away for the weekend and do some riding.Called North glamis last week and they were booked up.Cal had a cancellation and got me the spot. We got here yesterday around noon and what do i find??? its sold out because of the RZR Rally....rzr,s rzr's everywhere....weather is nice,

I don't see the problem. Your Trooper is running, weather is great, you are out riding having fune & the rest of us are at home. So there are some flies in you way, show them what you can do!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

funny thing is not sure most of them even run.We went out yesterday for 3 hour ride and didnt see a one out on the trails. Just got back from a 4 and half hour ride and saw 4 on the trails. Only see them driving around the campground. Anyone sure those things can go on trails???LOL) Weather is great,getting some lunch and going back out in a couple hours.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lozomex
      After a few days of heavy rainfall I got in my Sidekick and noticed that the belt seemed to be slipping as I was making my way out on a large property.  I turned around and could barely make it back to my shop.  After removing the cowelling I noticed about a quart of water drained out.  I dried the area, the cover and checked the belt.  No signs of dammage, belt looks great and no foreign debris other than water in the area.  I put it back together and there was a definite improvement.  The Sidekick is driveable now but the belt still slips but only at a higher speed and only when the throttle is punched.  I'm wondering whether I may have inadvertently damaged it while it was wet and have ordered a new belt.  I have looked on line to see if there is a guide or procedure, specifically for the CVT belt removal and replacement for the 850 but can find none.  Does anyone have experience with this?
    • By Kenbaz
      Hi Folks - Have owned a Coleman UT400 for two and a half years and use it daily for horse chores. It's been a good unit,  just had to change sparkplugs frequently in the cold weather. Just the other day we ran it out of gas and have been unable to start since. Have posted for help on the Coleman portion of this board. Thanks in advance!
    • By moto mutts
      Exploring the Grand Canyon's Majesty at the North Rim UTV Fun Run

Embarking on a journey to the Grand Canyon promises breathtaking vistas, but what we encountered during the North Rim UTV Fun Run organized by UTV Offroad Adventures was nothing short of awe-inspiring. The natural splendor we witnessed transcended our wildest expectations, leaving us in perpetual wonder. 

The weather was amazing! Upon our arrival at the Kaibab Lodge, we were immediately captivated by the serene setting. Nestled within a picturesque pasture with the national forest as its backdrop, this lodge was a true oasis. From the deck, where we savored cool beverages, we gazed upon the lush green grass and towering trees that stretched into the horizon. The experience was nothing short of breathtaking, offering a refreshing escape from the sweltering heat, and a chance to inhale the pure mountain air. And let's not forget the culinary delights that awaited us—mouthwatering food that was the perfect complement to the surroundings. As the evening wore on, the lodge became a hub of camaraderie, where stories flowed as freely as laughter. The Saturday night raffle event was a highlight, filled with lively exchanges and tales of the day's exhilarating rides.

Speaking of the rides, both were nothing short of spectacular, showcasing the North Rim of the Grand Canyon's awe-inspiring beauty from every angle. It's a humbling experience to ponder the creation of this national monument, and it truly transports you back in time.

We were joined by over 70 UTVs and 125 adventurers, all seeking the thrill of exploration amidst nature's grandeur.

Bright Angel Point: A Scenic Marvel
      One of the rides led us to Bright Angel Point, renowned as one of the most picturesque spots on the North Rim. Sitting at an elevation over 1,000 feet higher than the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, this vantage point offered a mesmerizing panorama. To the east, the stunning Bright Angel Canyon unfolded, while to the west, Transept Canyon stretched majestically. Below, within the canyon, we could hear the roaring of Roaring Springs, a pristine source of water gushing from a cliff face 3,100 feet below the rim. The trails were a testament to nature's artistry, and each stop along the way was a spectacle in itself. This loop was around 80 plus miles and shared multiple astonishing overlooks.

Point Sublime Trail: A Serene Oasis
      Our second ride took us to the Point Sublime Trail, a hidden gem known for its majestic views. This trail, less traveled by many, allowed us to enjoy the tranquility of the wilderness, punctuated only by the awe-inspiring vistas. It was a place of pure serenity, where the silence enveloped us, offering a chance to embrace the peace and quiet while savoring the views. Along the way, a chance encounter with a coiled snake added a touch of excitement to the experience, reminding us of the untamed beauty of the natural world. This loop was also around 80 plus miles with some of the best overlooks the Grand Canyon has to offer. 

Acknowledging Our Sponsors
      The success of the North Rim UTV Fun Run owes much to our dedicated sponsors, whose unwavering support ensures the continuation of these remarkable adventures. We extend our sincere thanks to Nash Powersports, Realty Providers, Rugged Radios, Shock Therapy, DRT Motorsports, Dirt Warriors Accessories, Kemi Moto, MRT Tires, McDermit Designs, Campfire Sports, Bob Moses Ceramic Coating, Gorilla Whips, Gorilla Offroad, Aftermarket Assassins, Rowley White RV, Memphis Audio, Factory UTV, Arizona Color Wraps, AJE Powersports, Macs Tie Downs, and a special acknowledgment to Shred 3D for their invaluable contribution as an event sponsor.

A Date for Your Calendar
      For all adventure enthusiasts, make sure to mark your calendars and bookmark UTVOFFROADADVENTURES.com. Be prepared to sign up for your next off-road escapade, as these events unfold each month, promising thrilling experiences that will keep you coming back for more. If you seek further information about upcoming events, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. We look forward to seeing you on our next adventure.

The North Rim UTV Fun Run isn't just an event; it's an opportunity to immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring beauty of the Grand Canyon, share unforgettable moments with fellow adventurers, and create cherished memories that will last a lifetime. Don't miss out on this remarkable experience! This event is set for July 5-7, 2024. 

• By HighSon
      Haven't posted in a while since solving the excessive cabin noise issue, so I thought I would share a few upgrades to my Sector... Realize that this is driven daily on the street, so some of the mods are to make it more streetworthy.

Locking gas door.

Rear view mirror.

Modified windshield for better airflow in cabin.

Lowered and modified headrest bar for improved rear view.  Tailgate protector.

Folding armrests.

Overhead utility rack.  Keeps the interior cooler and dryer, too!

Folding rear seats.

Dust cover and seat protector.
      If anyone wants links to the rear view mirror, seats, or arrests, let me know and I will post.  But know that everything requires some level of fabrication.  The utility rack was all custom built.  Cheers!
    • By Andrew Jake Bryant
      Thanks for stopping by. I live out in the country and wanted to get a good Side By Side to get around my land and the local township I live in. I picked up a '23 bobcat UV34XL (Gas), and I hope I don't bug anyone with all the Questions that I will/may have.. I look forward to reading and having conversations with everyone.