Quantcast

Local Utah site?

rocmoc

In Arizona we have a site called RidingArizona.com that a lot of locals use. Is there a site like it in Utah?

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Boy!!!!, I sure hope not. All they ever did was bicker and argue when I used to visit there, never got any useful info from that site. Sorry Mike, they just left me with a really bad attitude toward them. Even when I suggested cleaning up there act and creating a place that was model specific so the RZR group could quit bad mouthing the Joyner group, they thought things were fine. Haven't been there for a couple of years now, Hope they've changed.

Boy!!!!, I sure hope not. All they ever did was bicker and argue when I used to visit there, never got any useful info from that site. Sorry Mike, they just left me with a really bad attitude toward them. Even when I suggested cleaning up there act and creating a place that was model specific so the RZR group could quit bad mouthing the Joyner group, they thought things were fine. Haven't been there for a couple of years now, Hope they've changed.

You KNOW that is not what I was looking for. Looking for the local info that is hard to find.

Yea, I got a little of subject, there is http://www.atvutah.com, http://www.utahatvtrails.com, and I think at least one more that sends me some info around Moab jamboree time and Piute trail jamboree time.

Sorry for my rant.

Kinarfi

PS If you ever head for Rock Springs, Wyo. and Killpecker Dunes, I'd love to tag along. Also think you'd enjoy Stockton area and if looking for a challenge, there's Americanfork Canyon.

Ten Four Kinarfi. Currently planning to do Ouray, CO. next Aug. Will be my big summer trip in 2013. Didn't get there this year as the Jeep wasn't ready. I don't know what the CO laws are about driving a UTV or ATV on the highway. Will be taking the road Jeep, not the rock crawler / off-roader.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.