By Andy Dickerson
Does anyone know which JBS Clutch kit will work on the Hisun 700. I talked to JBS and he said he knows they sell them to Hisun owners and the 660 kits will fit the 700 but he's not sure which items in the kit Hisun owners have had success with. Not sure if there are any other Hisun forums where I could find this information.
Anyone here used a JBS kit for a Hisun?
2022 Brand new Joyner CV Axles and CV Joint rebuild kits are comming
1. S650.03.02.02.00 ---Joyner 650 Commando Rear
2. TR1100.03.01.03.00 --- Joyner Trooper Front
3. TR1100.03.02.03.00 --- Joyner Trooper Rear
4. D650.03.02.02.00 --- Joyner 650 Sand Spider Rear Left
5. D650.03.02.03.00--- Joyner 650 Sand Spider Rear Right
6. SV800.03.02.01.00 --- Joyner 800 Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft Left
7. 14274 --- 650 ider rear left, rear right, 800 MV; 800Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft rear left and rear right outer cv joint rebuild kit
8. 15803 --- 650 Sand Spider rear left, rear right, 800 MV; 800Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft rear left and rear right outer cv joint rebuild kit
Attached are the part photos for reference.
Above parts are now on the way to USA, will be ready for inland delivery in middle of July.
Price: CV Axle: USD250/ Piece; CV Joint kit （without grease): USD110 send to door.
There will be special discount availabe for deals completed within July 2022.
Buy 1 piece: Get 5% discount,
Buy 2 pieces: get 10% discount.
Buy 3 pieces: get 15% discount,
Buy 4 and more than 4 pieces: get 20% discount.
Please kindly note Qty for each part is not big and it is hard to forcast when there will be next offer for these kind of products unless there is sufficient confirmed order qty for productioin arrangement.
Payment method: Payoneer payment link ( can pay through bank account or credit card) or Paypal ( [email protected]) . Payment commission paid by the buyer.
Interested parties, please contact [email protected].
Casey / Leaf Asia
Hi I just bought a 2020 tracker 800sx crew and looking for a lift kit. It's an identical twin of the 2019 Textron prowler pro crew. It has decent ground clearance at around 11 inches but with the long wheel base of the crew it tends to drag it's belly a good bit. I'll probably end up making one but just seeing if anyone has seen anything yet. Thanks
By Eddie Kirkland
I have a 2021 Kawasaki Mule 4010. I need more ground clearance so I'm looking at 2" lift kit and bigger wheels/tires. Does anyone have experience adding these items to this model Mule? Any problems? Suggestions? Thanks
By Steve F.
Was running fine low hours purchased new. Started and drove out back of the barn. Went to start it after doing some work and it will not fire. Only way I could get it to fire was to go in neutral and hold gas pedal down. Have to keep giving it gas to run. Will not idle. Just quotes when I let it
go to idle