Quantcast

bigdan120

Joyner T2 Brake upgrade

This is I believe a much needed topic since I feel they Suck as bad as my 04 GTO did before it's upgrade. I don't know if there is any interest out there but I'm working on a project of sorts to help this lead sled to stop. If this works out it will be a bolt on caliper kit hopefully just using our front brake lines.

Time will tell if it will work or not. Hope to have completed and tested in the next month. I will let you know. It will just be a big upgraded caliper kit with brackets.

I'm only doing one side just to see if it is going to be a great improvement.

Going to be a 4 piston set up. Bolt on. No mod necessary to our Buggys. Will keep updated. Should know this week.

Well there prettier lol! Seems to be grabbing harder but tuff to tell. I only put one on to see if there was a difference. I'm gonna run it around more and see if it's worth it.

My brembo upgrade stops a lot better.There should be a pic in my gallery. The only thing that sucks is they aren't a floating caliper and they squeal more than I would like. I think there could be much improvement if it had a single master cylinder.

• Like 1

Yeah. They are off a motorcycle. I just ordered them off ebay. They are dual piston one on each side. Then I made a mounting bracket out of plate steel.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.