2scoops

Chery 1500cc in the Renli Buggy

We need to get info on these and see what a engine and tranny would cost. I will be the guinea pig if it's not to expensive, but I do need to know if they have a low first gear for crawling or I am not interested.

If anyone has any info please share. I will be looking into it as well. 108 NA no sure sounds nice.

silverbullet

We have made a deal with a Joyner vendor who dose all drive trains parts.We will supply a trooper rear differentials.We will up grade them with Lenny's up grades.We all know how his up grade work. Price will be 685.00 + shipping.Will have supercharger very soon.We spent a lot of time making this innovator supercharger.We have tested it for months.Found small things and fixed them an are satisfied with this will be a bolt on system.Working on fabricating jigs to build the units.But differential are hear now.

silverbullet

The funny thing about the 1500 Renli is they use a trooper rear differential.Just can't get away from Joyner.Big engine for that differential.I have started to sell parts for Renli.

Also new motor the SQR 371 1.0 L.3 cylinder more H/P and torque.Than the 1100cc motor.

On 7/10/2016 at 7:25 AM, Yoshio said:

Will the supercharger fit sandviper model also? What's the suggested price for it? More details!

silverbullert

It will fit all chery based buggys.Water Meth system is done we are working on the supercharger.We have one tech working on it till it is finished.This is all he is working on till done vary soon it will be ready.I have so many customs who want it.I can't wait till its on the Dyno to see the Torque its put out.He is finishing the small details.Mount Bottle,pump for Meth.Egt gauge and air fuel ratio gauge.10 days at most still have to get in touch with Dyno shop.On Monday