Quantcast

LOOKING FOR Kawasaki Mule UTV Cover

Travis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Alex changed the title to LOOKING FOR Kawasaki Mule UTV Cover

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Earlier this week — and after much anticipation — Lexus unveiled the new 2022 LX 600 SUV. It's a luxurious American version of the new Land Cruiser and shares a V6 powertrain with the new Toyota Tundra pickup. The LX wasn't a shock; it's just about the most characteristically "Lexus" vehicle one could imagine, except perhaps the LS sedan. But Lexus also released a different vehicle you would not have expected this week.
      At the end of the LX announcement video, Lexus teased a new mobility concept called the "Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle," or ROV. It's an all-terrain vehicle — or, as we will choose to interpret it, a supremely badass golf cart — that runs on a hydrogen combustion engine. Sadly, Lexus did not include an utterly superfluous spindle grille, although the shape of the front end will certainly remind you of that shape.

An ATV makes perfect sense as a showcase for hydrogen combustion. One of the technology's most significant drawbacks for current production use is that it can't produce as much power as gasoline combustion engines with the same size engine footprint. So a low-speed wood path cruiser could get away with far less power than a recreational on-highway vehicle.
      Read more from source: https://www.gearpatrol.com/cars/a37974052/lexus-off-road-atv-concept/
    • By Ridge Runner
      Hi

Need advice on a fuel filter.  This is a 2019 Coleman 550 Outfitter.  Manual said to change fuel filter.  Mine was assembled without a inline filter between the in tank fuel pump and the injector.  I called Coleman, they told it was supposed to have a fuel filter.  They sent me a metal inline filter and two clamps.  The fuel line has what looks like an aluminum outer cover.  I’m assuming the fuel line is a rubber one.  Before cutting the line I looked at the metal fuel filter to see the direction of flow.  Nothing marked on the filter.  I called Coleman.…. They couldn’t help me, even after speaking to a Tech rep.   It’s fuel injected, so I don’t want to screw this up.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Should I throw this filter away, and buy something else?  I have replaced plenty of fuel filters on lawn mowers etc, but all were clear plastic, with directional arrows.  Since this fuel injected, I’m thinking I must ypuse the special clamps, that require special pliers to tighten, and I might need a pressure capable filter?

thanks
    • By 2018TEXTRONHL
      Looking for the truck bed components 2018 Textron 900 Stampede.  There is limited information available for the assembly.  Might need a parts list.

Tim
    • By rangerstein
      The middle two tires on 6x6 are spinning. the drive shaft from middle to rear is spinning and the shaft from middle to front is spinning. I have the entire thing jacked up. When I first start it both middle tires will spin and the front two will spin for about 10 seconds. the rear tires do nothing. I can spin the rears wheels both forward or backwards at same time or one forward and one backward and vise versa. Is this normal. Do I have a rear differential broke or is something not engaging the shaft to the gears in the back. Would somebody please tell me how all the drive system works together so I can find something to fix of replace.
    • eManualOnline
    • By Blackwellok
      Hi from oklahoma
      Does anyone else own  a coleman unit. ?

• Gallery Images