Quantcast

C2010

08' Trooper T2 in need of trailing arm bushings. Whats the best?

Hello Guys and Girls. 

I need to replace all the bushings in my trailing arms and want to

know what your using on the trails.  Got a 2008 T2 that I bought used and it has been abused.

Thanks In advance  Chris

If have the originals in my 2009 T4, but have ordered the "polyurethane" ones from silverbullet.com...twice...Silverbullett is just a bit difficult to deal with and its hard to get them to actually charge your credit card and send the parts.

Thanks Guys.  I will call Silverbullet  with a parts list.

Thanks Again Chris

if you go with stock original bushing and your swing arms do not have grease zerks, add them, put them so they don't get sheared off at full travel.

Thanks again Kinarfi  I will add them when i get my parts for the rebuild.

Thanks Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Can anyone tell me WHAT I bought??

I’ve searched all over and haven’t been able figure out the maker and model of my buggy. It appears to be some kind of Joyner maybe an older model?  Anyone know what this is?  it appears to be 1000cc and it’s a 4  cylinder thx 

By KTMspeedFreak, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 7 replies
    • 2008 Trooper 2 Trailing Arms

Anyone know where i can buy 2 new Trailing arms for my 2008 Trooper 2? The ones that are on my Buggy are Bent up pretty bad. I plan on reinforcing the new ones so this doesn't happen again. Driverside part# D800.02.02.02.00 Passenger side part# SV1100.02.02.01.00A

By Damage442, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Polaris Trails & Rocks, 2018

RZR XP® 1000 EPS Trails and Rocks Editionhttps://rzr.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-xp-1000-eps-trails-rocks-edition/   Only if you have an extra $22,500 laying around.....   SPECS KEY FEATURES NEW! 55% LOWER LOW GEAR NEW! XTREME PERFORMANCE AWD PREMIUM TRAIL/ROCK ACCESSORIES SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES Legendary RZR XP® 1000 Features Plus NEW! 55% lower low gear, NEW! Xtreme performance True On-Demand All Wheel Drive, NEW! Low speed throttle mapping ProArmor crawler XG tires with Beadlocks, High Clearance Front & Rear Suspension, Standard 4,500 lb Polaris Winch, NEW! Gated Shifter, Strengthened Front Half Shafts, Click 6 Harnesses, 14” Ground Clearance, Front Bumper & Rock Sliders, Rear View Mirror & High Visibility Front Fender Flares and more Power Engine Type ProStar 1000 H.O. 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Cylinders Displacement 999cc HP 110 HP Transmission / Final Drive Automatic PVT P-R/N/L/H (Gated Shifter) with Reduced L Gear Suspension Front Shocks 2 in Walker Evans Needle with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers Front Suspension High Clearance Lower Control Arms, Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 16 in (40.6 cm) Travel Rear Shocks 2.5 in Walker Evans Needle with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers Rear Suspension High Clearance Radius Rods, Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 18 in (45.7 cm) Travel Agility Drive System Type Xtreme Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD Front/Rear Brakes 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers  

By Travis, in Polaris UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Joyner Suspension bushings

Silverbullet We have all Joyner suspension bushings.These are custom made for us.It is used in the rear trailing arm to frame and barring carry.The Joyner bushings are made out of steel and are lose fitting when new.These bushing fit tight and are self lubricating.The bushings are used in all Joyner in different sizes we have them all for all Joyner's.These bushings will make your Joyner handle much better.Check out website if you don't see some thing on website just call.To many parts to list on website.928 344 2117 Trooper,Renegade,Viper,Sand Spider.

By silverbullet, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies