Quantcast

Alex

2019 Textron Wildcat XX Review

What do you think of the 2019 Textron's Wildcat XX side by side? ATV.com has a nice write up/review on it http://www.atv.com/manufacturer/textron-off-road/2019-textron-wildcat-xx-review

image.png

image.png

image.png

Engine Liquid-Cooled, 4-Stroke Inline Triple Cylinder Dual Overhead Cam, 998cc Gas Engine
Horsepower 125
Drivetrain CVT; TEAM Rapid Response Clutches (H,L,N,R,P)
Drive System Electric 2/4WD with 4WD Lock
Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection
Front Differential Front Locking Differential with Electrical Actuator
Rear Differentail Rear Transaxle
Steering Rack & Pinion w/ Electronic Power Steering, Tilt Steering Wheel with Sport Design
Front Suspension Double A-Arm with 18 in (45.7 cm) Travel
Rear Suspension Trailing Arm with 18 in (45.7 cm) Travel
Shocks FOX 2.5 PODIUM QS3 with Compression Adjustment (Front); FOX 2.5 PODIUM QS3 with Compression Adjustment and Bottom-Out Control (Rear)
Brakes Dual Piston Front Calipers and Single Piston Rear Calipers
Tires 30 x 10 x 15 in CST Behemoth Tires (Front & Rear)
Wheels 15 in Aluminum KMC Wheels
Alternator 470 Watt Stator and 65 Amp Alternator
Accessory Connection System Pre-Wired Connections for up to 8 Accessories (4 Switch & 4 Key-On)
Length x Width x Height 136 x 64 x 67.5 in.
Weight 1,816 lb (Dry) | 1,868 lb (Curb)
Wheelbase 95 in.
Fuel Capacity 10 gal.
Ground Clearance 14 in.
Bed Dimensions 34 x 32 x 9 in.
Bed Capacity 300 lbs
Frame Structurally Welded High Strength Steel
MSRP $20,499

Could i borrow  $20,500 from anybody? I'll pay it back within a couple of months, or years. 😁

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By KJ2654
      New to this. I am looking to pick up a used side by side for our property. It is a little over 18 acres, 15 of which are woods. I need something with a good hydraulic bed. It will be used primarily for chores and hauling wood on the property. I’ve looked at Polaris and Kubota (diesel). Reliability is key as is cost. Is the 570 large enough for hilly woods? Plan to spend around $6000 . Also, how many hours is too many?  Thanks 
    • By Brian Lytle
      2019 650 comrade within the last two weeks I have had to jump start my odes something is staying on I have checked all lights etc I took off negative cable it sparked on me taking it off what the ?
    • By Mikey
      Just bought a well used 2500 with 6,800 hours on the clock. Guy said it had a bad engine but it did run and drive when I tested it and it billowed white smoke. I found oil in the water and a disconnected fan switch. A compression test yielded 160 psi in one cylinder and 240 psi in the other. I put 15 psi in the cooling system and it dropped to zero in 30 seconds.  I removed the spark plugs and put 100 psi of air into each spark plug hole and coolant few out of the uncapped radiator. So I figured I had two bad head gaskets.
      I took the heads of the engine and found two bad head gaskets. Cleaned them up, checked for cracks, found none and reassembled with new genuine Kawasaki head gaskets.  Started engine and it ran well but smoked constantly at idle and at full throttle. Comprression test now yielded 240 psi and 245 psi which is higher than I have ever seen in any gasoline engine I have ever tested. I put 100 psi into each spark plug hole and no water or air bubbled out of the open radiator cap. When I put 15 psi into the cooling system it held pressure. Also fixed the fan switch connection and installed a digital temperature guage so I know exactly what temperature the engine is seeing and that the thermostat and cooling system is functioning properly.
      The engine smokes like it is worn out and needs overbored but with those great compression numbers it is had to believe. I am ready to pull the engine and tear it down but thought I would post to this forum before I did.
      This is my first Mule. I only paid $800 for it and might decide to just part it out depending what I find inside the engine. Brakes are good, trans works fine and there is almost no rust anywhere.
      Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks, Mike

• By Davo
      I have a Hisun 400 UTV that has developed a sneaky oil leak from the end of the black plastic thing protruding from the side of what I think is the transmission on the driver’s side. Looking for any guidance or advice as to what this thing is and whether it’s fixable.

• By kandlinaz
      Well, after a bad experience with repairs to our Trooper, Lloyd tore into the engine himself. We originally wanted to save time by hiring the engine rebuild out, but that bit us square in the butt. Remember the discussion about Silverbullet motorsports in Yuma??
      Stay tuned....we'll let you know what happens. 
      Has anyone rebuilt the engine in these troopers?