Quantcast

Mackiesis49

Is this the 2018 model?

Hi guys! Can anyone confirm whether this is actually the 2018 model? (LINK) My friend says its not but the sales representative claims that it is. I've been burned before and I want to take all precautions before going any further with this dealer.
Thanks and happy riding!

If you can get the VIN, the 10th  character is the model year designation.  It's a single number or letter that, with a table, will identify it's model year.  If it's a "J", it's a 2018 model; a "K" is a 2019 model.  If it's any other letter, you can do a search for "VIN year model table"  Certain physical features that are unique to a certain model year of the UTV may also help to identify the model year.  The ad claims it's a 2018 model.

silverbullet

joyner in China or Usa .Parts will always be available in the future.I like Jake he is a good man but the parts end is dead .Parts are down buy 50% and joyner makes most of their money on parts..This is vary hard on Joyner USA

Rich

On 7/6/2018 at 9:26 AM, Mackiesis49 said:

Hi guys! Can anyone confirm whether this is actually the 2018 model? (LINK) My friend says its not but the sales representative claims that it is. I've been burned before and I want to take all precautions before going any further with this dealer.
Thanks and happy riding!

On 8/20/2018 at 6:36 PM, silverbullet said:

silverbullet

joyner in China or Usa .Parts will always be available in the future.I like Jake he is a good man but the parts end is dead .Parts are down buy 50% and joyner makes most of their money on parts..This is vary hard on Joyner USA

Rich

Well I have 2017 x3  X RS  if it was a turbo I could tell you lol the2017 has 157 hp and the 2018 has 175hp  .. there isn’t any difference other the the new one if turbo has a bigger fan and inter coolerand down pipe 

On 5/2/2019 at 4:34 AM, Baddeadpool said:

Well I have 2017 x3  X RS  if it was a turbo I could tell you lol the2017 has 157 hp and the 2018 has 175hp  .. there isn’t any difference other the the new one if turbo has a bigger fan and inter coolerand down pipe 

It’s a 2017 xrs  yea I just got it three months ago new lol I couldn’t pass up the price ... only had 49 miles on it paid 19,000  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.