Quantcast

Whisper Snowbird

2009 Joyner trooper oil filter replacement??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By TV1
      Guys I cannot seem to find the location of it help!!
    • By Ryangrfx
      Just bought a used Stampede.  Want to get it looked over and serviced.  U cant find ANYONE to work on these things. Tried Polaris, etc dealers... help.  

Louisville. Ky
    • By David Dewayne Reel Sr.
      Hi, I was hoping to find an "in-color" diagram, at least, of the wiring from the speedometer and where all the wires are connected.
      The entire wiring of the entire side-by-side would be wonderful!!!
      I purchased a used 2008 Joyner Commando 650 2 seater from an individual and they butchered the wiring...something has come lose and I cannot for the life of me tell where it is supposed to connect. It is a ground wire and is till connected to the frame but I don't know where else it is suppose to connect.
      What makes me think it goes to the speedometer is that when it came lose, the speedometer immediately stopped working.
      If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it tremendously. There is nothing on Joyner's website...and I already looked on YouTube to no avail...might be something there but I could not find it...
    • By zuggy7
      i want to change the belt on my hisun hs800  .  i know the number for it is 25300-f68-0000...………..but i would like to get a dayco or gates belt for it  but i cant seem to cross reference those number for it...……………...has anybody else been able to cross refgerence ther belt?