Quantcast

flatbed

Pictures

How do i put pictures on this site. I have a blackberry (boy is that a joke) I figured out how to take pictures and email them to myself. (that was a huge acomplisment) Please help.

How do i put pictures on this site. I have a blackberry (boy is that a joke) I figured out how to take pictures and email them to myself. (that was a huge acomplisment) Please help.

I think this site limits how many photos you can have, 500K, so I opened a free account at webshots and posted my pictures there, then you can copy the code to post to forum and paste it into you post. that's what I did on the snorkel post. You can also upload videos to the webshots and post them also. I'm sure there are other place to put photo and some charge, such as smug mug.

PS. Holler if you need help.

Jeff

PPS. As you will notice on 4X4X454's photo in the next post, his photo is small as required by this site, if you put your photo on webshots, we get to see the full size of it. My photos: 2693269490104110397IXgdmd_th.jpg and you get to see the rest also.

All you have to do is go down in the right corner and click on the browse botton select your pic (it has to be the right size 88.05K) and click upload.

This is all greek to me, webshots, go down in right corner of what, I am very stupid when it comes to computers, and i mean stupid

Click on ADD REPLY below the box you type in is a little square that says browse click on this it will take you back to your pics on your computer then you need to pick one and double click on the one you want you will then click the upload box in the lower left corner below were you are typing if it is the right size that is it. If it is to big go to photo shop if you have it on your computer there is a place to resize in there.

Here's another place to go see Trooper related pictures.

http://community.webshots.com/user/TrooperFolk

If you want to display a photo, go to the site (this is webshot.com that I am dealing with), click on the photo you want to display, look below the photo on the right 2602607870104282158gVvNEf_th.jpg Click on the indicated icon 2607638010104282158LJgLeP_th.jpg click on icon indicated, copy and paste into your reply.

Ok, I put up some of my first photos in Trooperfolk under my name. Just some simple shots from a couple months ago.

Hopefully we can get a great collection of items that helps everyone.

Kinarfi,

Thanks for setting this up, a great idea.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By trailreadyT2
      some pics of my recently finished poor boy toy hauler and up to date pic of my t2

• By silverbullet
      silverbullet. .The shop that did  this  2 radiator 2 fans is  just  an ass hole. We bore them out .070 oversize and they still don't get hot..Must weigh a ton  and cost a lot of money.This is why thy come to us  for 16 years.

• By soonerjeeper
      We had our second gathering for the Oklahoma RZR Riders and this time it was thousands of people that joined us for Doin the Dunes at Little Sahara in Waynoka, Ok. I had the privilege of being the event organizer/coordinator and running film. Quite the task. Below is a great depiction of the weekend. Including a big air completion and giant train ride through the dunes.

• By UTVBoard News
      Consumer-oriented www.ShopYamaha.com offers apparel and accessories for all Star and Yamaha motorsport categories

KENNESAW, Georgia, December 9, 2014 — Yamaha Parts and Accessories, a division of Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A., today announced the launch of a new e-commerce website. For the first time ever, www.ShopYamaha.com gives consumers the ability to purchase high-quality Yamaha apparel and accessories at a single online destination.

The responsive site features a clean and modern look with high-resolution product and lifestyle imagery. Consumers can quickly and simply shop their favorite Yamaha Motor products. Among the site’s initial offerings are riding gear, fashionable brand apparel, and high-quality accessories for Yamaha on and off road motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, side by sides, and personal watercraft.

“Just in time for the holidays, we created www.ShopYamaha.com to provide consumers with a one-stop shop for all things Yamaha,” said Frank Pittman, Vice President, Customer Support Group, Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA. “From stocking stuffer accessories like off-road riding gloves to top-of-the-wishlist items like snowmobile heated grips, the shop has something for every motorsports or Yamaha enthusiast.”

Need a sharp new replacement for an off-road helmet? The Gamma Off-Road Helmet by ONE Industries® is a sleek new arrival in the online store. Looking for that perfect present for the enthusiast who’s a watch collector? Yamaha Factory Racing watch by TW Steel® is a Christmas gift they are sure to love. Antsy to show off the new snowmobile for the season? Fill out the entry fields on the Snowmobile Accessories section of www.ShopYamaha.com to browse products designed for specific years and models.

www.ShopYamaha.com offers an easy-to-use dealer locator and allows site visitors to keep track of preferred dealers by creating an account. Adding to convenience for holiday shoppers, the site features a wishlist function and responsive customer service.

GYTR - Genuine Yamaha Technology Racing, Performance accessories, Yamaha Genuine Accessories, Star Custom Accessories, and apparel products are available at www.ShopYamaha.com.

For more information on Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. please visit http://www.yamaha-motor.com/.

Like Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yamahamotorusa.

Follow Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. on Twitter at https://twitter.com/yamahamotorusa.

About Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.
      Headquartered in Cypress, California, Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. (YMUS) is a leading distributor in the motorsports market, with the most diversified line of such products in America. Yamaha’s ever-expanding product offerings include motorcycles, ATVs, side x side vehicles, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, outdoor power equipment, accessories, apparel, and much more, which are sold through a nationwide network of dealers in the United States.

Yamaha products are recognized the world over for superior quality in design, technology, craftsmanship, and customer-oriented services. These products and services under the brand name of Yamaha are highly regarded by a large number of professionals, institutions, business people within the related industries, and consumers as the best available.

For more information on Yamaha, visit www.yamaha-motor.com.Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide

View the full article
    • By dedub
      I got email from silver bullet says important document click here . it won'ts your email &password to get it. is this a scam?