Quantcast

4x4x454

Trooper seats

Is there a seat that anyone knows of for the Trooper that reclines. I also think I will be looking into lowering the seat a little I have bad knees and they get really sore after about an hour. I just cant seam to stop and get out its just to fun. In my other buggy the seats are closer to the floor and recline and I don't seam to get as sore as fast.

Is there a seat that anyone knows of for the Trooper that reclines. I also think I will be looking into lowering the seat a little I have bad knees and they get really sore after about an hour. I just cant seam to stop and get out its just to fun. In my other buggy the seats are closer to the floor and recline and I don't seam to get as sore as fast.

here's another one of my silly questions, could an upholstery shop redo the seats and make them recline? OK perhaps I watch to many make over shows (LOL)

I am really wanting to take the hak saw to the trooper. you can lean and move the seats back and down by redoing the frame-work, also i want to change the cage and move the suspension points lower, Ijust have to find the time and quit day-dreaning about it. You do kinda sit strait up in the trooper. Geter leaned back like a race car.

I felt like my seats were too straight up so I put flat washers under the two front bolts of the adjustment track. It helped with a little more recline. If you want more, maybe you could replace the bolts with a longer bolts or use extensions on the existing bolts.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I feel the problem is more the height off the floor but that it a very good idea I will try it just might be the ticket and would save some money and work.

4x4x454 I am not saying sit on the floor, putting the back of the seat down 1 " would do wonders. I will get the weights on our troopers. I think they would do even better if we sat back a little bit further than we do. get the weight off the frontend. Still trying to get a hold of the shock guy9Iwant to go see him but i keep getting off work to late.) since you are the flyer around here' how are the landing.

If I clear the approach completely and land on the flat bottom of the ditch it bottoms out but its not violent like it can be in my other buggy. If I land on the down slope of the other side it is sooo nice. It just feels like landing on a feather. The difference is about 3-4' more drop to the bottom of the ditch.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.