Quantcast

Akovia

Sector E1 electric Battery overheat

Our new Sector E1 electric has 45 miles on the odo.  It frequently goes into shutdown mode after a few minutes of putzing around the farm. Instrument panel gives a flashing message “45C”. I presume that this means the batteries are overheated. The temperature indicator is maxxed. No stunt driving involved, just the grandkids bumping along in low range across the pasture. Of course, the owners manual does not reference this condition. We park it for a while and it returns to normal; at least until the next overheat. Has anyone else been bothered by this?

• Like 1

From HiSun Tech support

Unfortunately, the “45c” code is just part of the code. There are actually several different 45c codes.  these codes are listed as they are shown in the owners manual. If you have the complete code, we can help you further.

I thought it might be a trouble code. I checked the long list of codes in my manual but I was only looking for 45C. Is there a place where I might find the complete code for redlining the battery temp? Thanks

I have the same thing happen on my hisun electric. The code is 45C 3 for “low battery cut”. Has anyone found out why this might be happening? Could it have anything to do with something getting wet? We just putz around our farm as well and it seems to happen way too quick and often.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.