Quantcast

Arctic Cat at Sema

Paiute3

If you look under UTV News and Information there's a topic about the recent Sema Show in Las Vegas, they have a really nice photo of the Arctic Cat. Its on one of the last pages of photos.

Cinda

Cinda, the closest show we have got over here in NZ is the Big Boys Toys expo that was on over the weekend in Auckland. I have thought about have a stand there with the last two shows but as I have pointed out before, NZ is so far behind America with UTVs that 95% of Kiwis would not have a clue what one was. I would say within two and a half years it will take off, but until then it's off road Motor bikes and Quads. I found two UTVs at the show, no Arctic Cats but a Polaris RZR and a Kawasaki Teryx. The Kawasaki guy couldn't tell me if the Teryx had a carbi or was efi and the Polaris guy didn't know when the RZR-S would be imported or not. I am not have a go at the sales guys, just the opposite, it shows the reality in New Zealand that UTVs are not popular here yet and sales are flat. Photos added on webshots and the link is http://community.webshots.com/album/568718571tSrvaP .

Cheers Mike