Quantcast

Hello all!  I used to frequent the boards on the Joyner forum, and let me say there was always a wealth of info to be had there.  But, I just purchased my first teryx.  It is a new hold-over 2019 le camo and so far we absolutely love this thing lol.

20200329_151755.jpg

Thanks!  Wasnt too excited about the camo,  but they got pretty right on the deal so I can live with it lol

We sold out trooper a couple years ago and bought a 2018 Teryx 4. Awesome machine. You’re gonna love it. Just do yourself and tour back a favour and upgrade the shocks sooner than later. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2wpuller
      Has anyone replaced the stock shocks and springs on their 2015 Dominator 800 X2 to ride alittle smoother are just changing the springs out.I gotten alittle spoiled riding in my son's rzr 1000xp.
      My wife just made a comment why don't ride as smooth as our son's thing.lol
      I'm 62 she's 61 the little rough ride doesn't really bother me. I drive a concrete mixer for a living. 
      I really like the Odes it's pretty good power for for only 800cc
      I took off the cat and the stock muffler. Put a glasspack with 2" inlet and outlet it has a good deep tone and not really very loud. I'll find out Sunday when we hit the woods .It's definitely more peppy. 
    • By Melvin Carter
      I just bought a 2019 Odes Ravager 1000.  I took it in for a check up at my local offroad shop.  They changed oil and oil filter.  There's a leak around the end cap.  Has anyone had this same problem?
    • By Texas311
      How do I disable the annoying backup/reverse beeper alarm???
    • By Locking Diff
      I just purchased a new 2019 Massimo T-Boss 410 March 2020. I haven't figured out how to unlock the differential?  There isn't a switch?
    • By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!