Quantcast

Purchasing a Hisun 750 HS Crew - Questions

This seems to be the most active forum for Hisun so if I purchase here is my new home!  I want the UTV mainly for trail riding and some mudding with the family which is the reason for the four seats.  I'm looking to pick up a 2016 HS Crew for around 5,000 which seems to be a good deal.  The bike is in great shape and has low hours but the concern I have is the lack of parts.  I'm not sure if it's known by another name (I've heard Rhino is 1-1 interchangeable) but when I Google, ebay, or Amazon "2016 Hisun 750 HS" very few parts come up.  I'm concerned that if I break an arm, shock, or tie rod I'll be forced to go to the dealer.  I also see a lack of performance parts for the Hisun vs things like a Kawasaki Tryex.  There seems to be a bigger community around the other bikes where there are people who have custom flashes and such, not so much for the Hisun.  Am I looking in the right places or should I steer clear?

If I am not mistaken (and I spent a lot of hours reading) hisung was a Japanese owned Rhino (Yamaha?) factory - when the Japanese moved production, the factory renamed itself and kept right on building - after probably not a few lawsuits, they ended up re-engineering enough to not violate patent laws - they also invested a fortune in some high end, state of art robotics (geek alert - I spent a lot of years in engineering -  robotics and automation, so I am impressed) - today they make a reasonable priced utv that is half decent quality - they ship raw parts to Texas and assemble them in several configurations and different brand names - under the plastic they are about like a camaro vs transam or mustang vs capri - I was surprised to find that I can get parts for mine here in Costa Rica - (not surprised to find out that he just orders them from US, marks them up and adds shipping costs - but he does stock some of the most common / popular parts so I don't have to wait or deal with the aduanas agents (customs) - good luck in your search - I love mine (most of the time - grin) 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tombo
      How can i Disconnect Hisun 700 2017 UTV  40 km/h speed limiter ? Preferably with a switch. 

• By Louis Limoges
      Hey guys ! I installed a snow track set on my 550 UTV last year and it does a great job even though the engine is not that big. Broke 2 wheel studs so I temporatily replaced them with bolts but I would like to go back to the studs before reinstalling the tracks this winter. Any idea what the default studs are so I can order replacements ? Thx !
      Edit : Any reseller to recommend if I want to order them online in Canada ? 
    • By OviV
      Has anyone found aftermarket side mirrors that work with angled bars on the 800sx other than the super expensive factory ones?
    • By EJW
      I have a 2011-12 Hisun Yard Sport HS700. Engine gets hot, but radiator does not. Changed the water pump, still the same. Service manual parts #15, 16, & 17 (pages 283-284) shows a "Save Temperture" #15, which looks like a thermostat. Service manual also parts #9, 10 & 11 shows it without a thermostat. Does this unit have a thermostat?
    • eManualOnline
    • By Alex
      Earlier this week — and after much anticipation — Lexus unveiled the new 2022 LX 600 SUV. It's a luxurious American version of the new Land Cruiser and shares a V6 powertrain with the new Toyota Tundra pickup. The LX wasn't a shock; it's just about the most characteristically "Lexus" vehicle one could imagine, except perhaps the LS sedan. But Lexus also released a different vehicle you would not have expected this week.
      At the end of the LX announcement video, Lexus teased a new mobility concept called the "Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle," or ROV. It's an all-terrain vehicle — or, as we will choose to interpret it, a supremely badass golf cart — that runs on a hydrogen combustion engine. Sadly, Lexus did not include an utterly superfluous spindle grille, although the shape of the front end will certainly remind you of that shape.

An ATV makes perfect sense as a showcase for hydrogen combustion. One of the technology's most significant drawbacks for current production use is that it can't produce as much power as gasoline combustion engines with the same size engine footprint. So a low-speed wood path cruiser could get away with far less power than a recreational on-highway vehicle.
      Read more from source: https://www.gearpatrol.com/cars/a37974052/lexus-off-road-atv-concept/
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Michael Hudson
      So my wife picked out a brand new Hisun crew 4x4 750 axis 4x4. When it gets hot it shuts off. This vehicle has less than 20 miles. I'm the dark here. First I have no access to a trouble shooting guide and have even blindly performed the "wiggle tests" as I used to do as a drive ability tech on cars professionally. I'm not able to locate what's getting overheated to cause it to shut off. After awhile it'll start right up and no issues. While trying to duplicate the problem sitting at idle, it'll eventually cut off again. Again when cooled off will start again. 

I'm hating this machine and wished she'd gone with a pricier but more reliable sxs. My grizzly 550 rarely gives me issues that isn't my fault. 
    • By jeff Pfeiler
      Can anyone please recommend a light bar and mounts for a (2020) Hisun Sector Crew 1000?
    • By John m
      I’ve got a Hisun 750 that will all of a sudden just shut down, like it lost all power. Once it sets for a while it will start working again. Put it not getting hot so I’m having trouble trying to figure out what’s wrong with it. Does anyone know what it it?
    • By Utv
      Coolant dripping out of weep hole

• By Chesterl35
      Hi I just bought a 2020 tracker 800sx crew and looking for a lift kit. It's an identical twin of the 2019 Textron prowler pro crew. It has decent ground clearance at around 11 inches but with the long wheel base of the crew it tends to drag it's belly a good bit. I'll probably end up making one but just seeing if anyone has seen anything yet. Thanks
  • Gallery Images