Quantcast

Mick

New Here

Hey all, been member only a few days and I gotta say the feed back n help I’ve been having w my UTV have been outstanding!!!!!  Thanks to everyone. As for me I been a certified auto mechanic, lead tech and manager of a shop for bout 12 years. ( Certified and wrenching for bout 25)  now I know UTV’s are not cars the electric fuel injection systems n general mechanics are very similar. So I may have some knowledge to offer here as well. Had lots of dirt bikes quads and street bikes for along time n always did my own repairs for the most part. So if I can help anyone in any way please let me know!!!!  

As another newbie here and a first time Massimo owner that had a Kawasaki Mule before, both of Asian persuasion , Not a lot like my first vehicle (A Ford 1930 Model "A") about the only things either of the UTVs had in common with the each other and the Ford is 4 wheels, a steering wheels and  run on gasoline.  A lot of learning required to keep the dirty side down and the shiny side up and still moving along.

Welcome to you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Justsomedude
      Hey so after seven years of marriage and two children I am finally hitting that point in life when a  man must become a kid again! I plan to purchase my first utv within the next 5 months or so.  Looking to gain as much info and possibly even some fellow riders to show me the ropes.  Ive been to a few places on the west coast after living in arizona for a few years and i cant wait to get behind the wheel again.  
    • By als2052
      Will be in the market for a side by side in the next 6 months. Been reading about all the problems owners are facing with all the different brands. Been researching Hisun and American Landmaster trying to stay under $7k if possible. Would appreciate some feedback.
    • By g benjamin
      Nedw to the board  live in the mountains of northwest Arkansas and have bought a 2004 Kawasaki Mule 3010 diesel KAF950B2. Really like it, haven't found all its problems as yet . Previous owner changed wiring  and I am slowly rewiring back to original.  I am about to remove and test glow plugs and in looking for replacement glow plugs I find the price too expensive.    MY QUESTION: does anyone know of a glow plug that will fit that is also under $20 a piece?  Please let me know.  you may contact me direct if you choose, [email protected]

• By Bricklayer
      .Hi I'm new to UTV Board,  used to be a member of a rhinoclones forum that changed its domain to something like UTV board...
      Is this the same forum? 
      I had a hisun 700 now have a rhino 660. 

Thanks!
      John
    • By Trackrun
      Can anyone help me locate the back up siren?  It is so loud it really hurts my ears.  I'd like to be able to disable the noise or at least muffle it.