Quantcast

Has anyone been able to plate a T-Boss or other?

Rustynutzz

8 minutes ago, Joe Breaux said:

I have a TITLE and a Registration Certificate but NO LICENSE PLATE .. I do not meet  all  requirements   I have a State DMV  6x6  Registration DECAL on the back but clearly says OFF ROAD ONLY 

In Florida "registered" means having a "tag'...

not here.. all vehicles of any type  are titled and registered with DMV .. but they clearly are marked  ORV, OFF ROAD , before the number on the  decal for the rear and the "license plate" number on registration certificate . I dont believe any state allows any Low Speed Vehicle on the hiway  with 1 inch lug offroad tires .  Imagine how slippery they are on wet asphalt .

Ok, first of all to the one that called me dude....i assure you fella I'm no ones dude!!! 2nd, as I said in my first post it's a Hisun, Massamo MSU 800, 2016. Registered, PLATED in the state of Florida from day one. Just received the NEW 2 yr registration certificate AND sticker.  Unlike some here I don't run my mouth and say something is a fact unless I can prove it. Many people will say it's the way they THINK it is. I try hard to say it IS if Iknow it IS. Otherwise I give my opinion knowing I may be wrong.  No need for apologies , I got my satisfaction proving the ones that called me a liar wrong!!   Have a nice day ladies!!!!   LOL

So that's your your apology for calling me a liar??  I know you think everyone here has to prove everything to you!!  Not me ma'am! About what I expected!!  And i should of to you to screw yourself from day one, I'll just say it now!!!!   Oh, In case i get kicked off here.....fine!! Somehow I'll live without people like you!!

42 minutes ago, Don W said:

So that's your your apology for calling me a liar??  I know you think everyone here has to prove everything to you!!  Not me ma'am! About what I expected!!  And i should of to you to screw yourself from day one, I'll just say it now!!!!   Oh, In case i get kicked off here.....fine!! Somehow I'll live without people like you!!

First I am not apologizing because I never called you a liar... Reading comprehension seems to be your problem.. I said..POST PIC AND DEBATE IS OVER.. you refused.. not my problem.. How often do you kick your dog ? just asking, you seem to have anger management issues and a need for negative attention.   Have a great day!  

You sir are simply upset beacause obviously contrary to your upbringing you were proven wrong and still won’t admit it!!  You assume everyone is wrong unless they PROVE you’re the one wrong.how many times did you and others imply I was wrong.Where I come from that’s calling that person a liar!!  I’m not saying you were intentionally raised that way but you certainly haven’t proven me wrong yet!  
   And now you’re handing out medical advice……sad. Well I need to go take a drive out on city streets, have a great day!   Oh I don’t kick my dog but……

• 3 months later...