Quantcast

We have a 2021 Polaris XP Turbo with a engine code of 171571. Does anyone have any idea what this means? I just changed the fuel pump and we had a good ride on it at the coast. Now that we're home the check engine light is on. Any help is appreciated.

• Alex changed the title to 2021 Polaris XP Turbo Check engine light/Code

Welcome!

Being so  new that information probably isn't  widely loose on the internet, I'd give your local Polaris dealer Tech/Parts department a call and they should be able to look it up and tell you...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By oakhill
      I purchased a 2015 Hisun HS500 UTV used, and the only thing wrong with it is the fuel gauge does not work.  When the fuel pump is in the tank, the gauge always reads empty.  When I remove the fuel pump from the tank and manually move the float, the gauge works as it should.  When the fuel pump is in the tank, it sounds like the float is hitting something in the tank.  I checked the tank and there seems to be no obstructions in the tank.  I figured the float arm was too long so I cut 1" off the length of the rod and reconfigured the float.  I put it back in and the same thing happens:  the gauge shows "empty".  I have made sure the fuel pump is in the proper direction with the inlets pointing toward the driver side and the electrical connection is pointing toward the front of the vehicle.   We don't have a Hisun dealer locally and all the dealers away from here, including the plant in Texas, have no suggestions other than what I've tried.  Please help.
    • By Lance Darbonne
      Massimo 500 wont start.  Pulled the injector and when i turn the key it sprays a lot of fuel, but the spark plug is dry.  What would be my next step?  Valve adjustment?
    • By johnpeter
      2018 Polaris Ranger 570-EFI 4X4 "Crew" UTV On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/174865142318?

• By Jeff Hewitt
      I have a 2020 polaris ranger 1000s I want to replace ujoints with greasable ujoints can anyone part# I can use to find one? Any info would be appreciated 
    • OEM Parts at Aftermarket Prices
    • By johnpeter
      2021 KAWASAKI TERYX KRX 1000 UTV MTX STEREO BAR & ROOF On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/124827911107?

• Similar Tagged Content