Quantcast

showa

Tire Weight

OK, here's my question:

Looking at the 14" tires available, I noticed the Interco SSR & TSL tires are very agressive patterned and weigh 31- 37 pounds each.

Compare this to the Toyo tire which is less agressive but only weighs about 24 pounds..........

What are your thoughts pro/con on these tires/weight effects.....

I run mostly desert (Las Vegas) and am curious what more experianced people think before I buy..........

Thanks,

Kurt G

You will not be able to tell any difference. Trooper is gear so low when I put on my BIG tires which are heavier and changed the gearing, it got faster!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.