Quantcast

ChrisG

Time to join in on the fun!!

I've always been kind of a pirate when it come to the internet by taking the info I need and then leaving nothing behind. I figured it was about time to start contributing to the comunity and participate. I must admit I have been reading a while and would like to thank everyone for the postive influence and help making an informed decision with my T2. It's nice to know that there are people out there what will respond to problems without biased opintions. As I'm sure you are all aware this is pretty much the only resource other than your local dealer and the Joyner USA website. I really appretiate the fact that you guys have started organizing things to make this an even better place for info.

So thanks again and I look forward to your insight in my posts!

Chris

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Riley McFarland
      Hi I'm new here and am looking for some information.  Since you all seem to be experienced Joyner owners, I figured I would ask.  What is the good bad and the ugly with Joyner?  Are they still in business? Joynerusa.com still says 2017 on the home page.  Are these machines reliable?  How do they compare to the razors and such?  Reading all the threads here has been disheartening.  I have been looking at Joyners for years and really thought it was going to be a worth while purchase.   All you the threads here make me think other wise.

Thank you, 
      Riley
    • By Swampdonkey
      2017 msu500 efi. Has spark and fuel. Valves are within clearances.  Leave key on I get a 118 code. Ect sensor? Could this keep it from starting
      Old plug was black
    • By huey224
      I am working on a friends hisun 800. he said whenever you transport it on a trailer it takes forever to start and he has to floor it to get it to start. he also said it wouldn't go over 30mph like it was being held back. I get it to my house try to start it and all im getting is backfire through intake. I checked spark it was good. I know its a no no but I sprayed a small shot of starting fluid in airbox to see if it would start and it backfired and lit the fluid on fire. currently I am wondering if the valves may be out of adjustment anybody have any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By Rwpjtk
      My 2013 500 will only start if I floor the gas pedal and then once it starts I have to pump the gas until it warms up a little it sounds horrible until it warms up.(around 20 seconds)and then it will stay running. The exhaust smells like raw gas for a little while. The throttle body has been changed. Someone suggested the mass air flow sensor could be the problem ( is that the MAP). It has been to 2 different shops with it not being fixed. I haven't been able to ride it since last fall.

Does anyone have any suggestions?