Quantcast

rocmoc

Trooper riding in Tucson

The pics don't do justice to the size of the boulders and hills. Plenty of dings under the Trooper after yesterday. There was a Rhino with us and I do have to say it did a great job.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Hi rocmoc,

Great pictures taken by your friends. Living near Chiva Falls I must say the pictures really don't tell how knarly the area is. For those interested in riding the area you have to LOVE ROCKS. The scenery makes it worth while.

Thanks for the pictures.

Gumball

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Poriggity
      Hey everyone!  My name is Scott, and my wife, kids and I are in escrow on a home that is on 10 acres.  After much back and forth trying to decide between getting a tractor or a side x side for working around the property, I finally narrowed it down to a side x side.  My father has a 2018 Odes Dominator x4 Zeus, so I called him up to get his thoughts on it, as he uses it on his 12 acres out in Missouri quite a bit.  While talking, he mentioned that he is thinking about selling his Odes, and buying a jeep to tow behind his motorhome, so we got to talking, and it looks like I'm buying it from him.  Its a 2018 with 13 hours on it, break in just done, and all fluids just got changed.  I look forward to learning more about the UTV world, and look forward to any input anyone can give me on the Odes brand of UTV.

Thanks
      Scott
    • By Lenny Reed
      Summer is here and not fun riding with so much heat coming off the engine of my Polaris 570.
    • By Harold G. Bender
      How do I remove the old battery so that I can replace it .? without taking to dealer and pay a small fortune . on my Q link 500 / 
    • By Space_Tex
      Hello everyone. I’m looking into getting a UTV to mainly use at the hunting lease. Need to be able to haul around gear and decoys and at least one dog kennel. Would also like to use occasionally around the neighborhood (Golf carts and UTVs are allowed in my area). I know I want a 4x4 and don’t necessarily need something that’s gonna go 40-50 mph.  I’m an engineer and enjoy maintaining all me vehicles/ toys so I can give something a once over and notice any glaring defect but I have a few UTV questions  
      Is there anything I should watch out for? Any specific questions I need to ask the seller? How many hour/ miles is too many? I want something used but not used up. Anyone feel their UTV has been underpowered- should I get at least a YYY cc engine?
      Theres a 2014 Kawasaki Mule 4x4 XC with a nice 5x10 trailer for sale that I’ve been eyeing, anyone have good/bad comments about this particular vehicle?
      Thanks!!
    • By Travis
      http://www.polaris.com/en-us/atv-ranger-rzr/special-offers