Quantcast

Location of massimo tboss 410 ecu

OLDVAIL

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Chile
      I have a 2018 Massimo 700 MSU with the Delphi MT05 ECU.
      I have seen an alternative ECU reset procedure that involves running the engine at WOT for 5 seconds in neutral and then shutting down while throttle still at WOT.  The articles include comments that the rev limiter will prevent engine overspeed ad attendant damage. 
      1. Is this actually a recommended procedure for restting the ECU on a 700 MSU?
      2. What is the rev limited maximum RPM for the 700 MSU?
      I initiated this procedure but when the RPM exceeded 6000 I immediately terminated the process. It simply seemed excessive to me to continue.

Any and all responses are greatly appreciated.

Chile
    • By Michael Wood
      I have a 2018 Massimo Buck 400 with 278 miles. 
      Having issues with my brakes. Took the buggy hunting and when I let my foot off the gas pedal it pulls without pressing on the brake. I looked and the pads on all 4 wheels are all toast. The E-Brake hasn’t been on since I have had it. I am guessing it may be a master cylinder issue because all 4 pads are gone. They all seem to have worn evenly that’s why I think the master cylinder. Just got the machine used from a older couple and they said it sat for some time in there pole barn. Possibly the brake lines? Calipers? I took one brake apart and when I depressed the caliper it didn’t stay. Any help is muck appreciated. 
    • By Dale Halifax
      I'm a newbie.  While I'm testing out my new to me 2021 Massimo T-Boss 410 winch, I broke the Orange Ring that fits around the cable.  I can't see much of a purpose for this ring, other than to be in the way, and to break.  Is this ring really necessary?  I did find it on the Massimo winch parts diagram, but I'm thinking,  Meah?  Am I wrong?   (It's # 13 and 14 on the parts diagram, attached)
      Thanks.

• By Dale Halifax
      I'm still a newbie with my 2021 Massimo T-Boss 410.  I see there is a parts list on the Massimo site for the T-Boss 410, and another parts list for the T-Boss 410, before 2020.  What changed for this model in 2020?  Just curious.  I can't find anything on the web.
    • By KMart
      I have a Massimo 400 Buck that overheats and the antifreeze blows out of the motor everywhere! I don’t have to be doing anything but just driving through the field.  It only has 26 miles on it.  I don’t think the fan is turning to cool the motor.  Any ideas how to fix this?