Quantcast

Paiute Trail UTV Jamboree - August 13, 14, 15 2009 Free

Paiute3

This looks to be alot of fun in beautiful Utah and a great way to beat the heat! It is sponsored by the South Forty RV Park.

If you don't have a RV I highly recommend Moores Old Pine Inn, George and I have stayed there numerous times. Randy and Katie are great hosts and the Inn is fantastic.

http://www.royalvirtuals.com/index.cfm?Fus...;ListingID=1608

http://www.royalvirtuals.com/index.cfm?Fus...;ListingID=1631

Cinda

Paiute Trail UTV Jamboree - August 13, 14, 15 2009

Piute County to Host FREE "Paiute Trail UTV/ATV Jamboree" August 13, 14, 15 2009

Marysvale, Utah

Join us in Marysvale for the first annual UTV/ATV Jamboree Free to the public!! With literally thousands of miles of OHV trails to ride Piute County , which sits dead center of the Paiute ATV Trail, is the natural location for riders from all over the US and abroad to assemble for the first annual UTV Jamboree. "Marysvale’s City Park with its towering shade trees, grand stands, race track and concession stands is great place to gather the family and launch out into the trails on our guided rides", said Bill McIllwain Piute County Chamber President, "Marysvale prides itself as the most OHV friendly city in America, people come here from all over the world and are simply amazed at the amount of trails and diversity of riding." Piute County is nestled at the base of the majestic Tushar Mountains in a high mountain valley. Every City in the county allows OHV access on city streets year round. Riders can experience high mountain desert climates in the morning and within hours climb to the highest point on the trail system at over 11,000 Feet and have lunch amidst beautiful Aspen lined meadows and streams. The Jamboree provides something for everyone, guided trail rides, GPS Classes, and GPS specific rides, live music in the rustic outdoor dance hall and a roaring bonfire will make for wonderful evening entertainment.

"Piute County simply has the best OHV riding in the world, that’s why we moved here and built an RV Park, make sure you stop by our Open House", declares Jim Peterson owner of the newly completed South Forty RV Park www.southfortyrvpark.net. Marysvale is currently home to three RV parks, two motels, two Bed and Breakfasts, cabins and three restaurants and a well-stocked convenience store. "We are not a big county, we have just what you need to make your visit comfortable without all the traffic and noise,” declared County Commissioner Kay Blackwell, "In these tough economic times we thought a free event was just what the Doctor ordered".

Commissioner Blackwell also reminded us to bring our Gold Pans; the local streams have attracted prospectors for generations. Piute County sits on some of the most interesting geology in the country, a rock hounds dream vacation, due to several ancient volcanoes and calderas. Fishing is plentiful at Piute Reservoir State Park and Otter Creek State Park as well as the Sevier River which winds its way the length and breadth of the county. The Paiute ATV Trail system is consistently rated a top destination for OHV enthusiasts. "We thought it was time to have an event specifically geared to the Side by Side riders so we created the UTV Jamboree.” "We even have a free drive in movie Friday evening, bring your rig or blanket, and sit on the lawn, plenty of room for the kids to keep busy.”

For more information call the: South-Forty RV Park at 435-326-4404

Paiute Trail UTV Jamboree - August 13, 14, 15 2009

Piute County to Host FREE "Paiute Trail UTV/ATV Jamboree" August 13, 14, 15 2009

Marysvale, Utah

Join us in Marysvale for the first annual UTV/ATV Jamboree Free to the public!! With literally thousands of miles of OHV trails to ride Piute County , which sits dead center of the Paiute ATV Trail, is the natural location for riders from all over the US and abroad to assemble for the first annual UTV Jamboree. "Marysvale’s City Park with its towering shade trees, grand stands, race track and concession stands is great place to gather the family and launch out into the trails on our guided rides", said Bill McIllwain Piute County Chamber President, "Marysvale prides itself as the most OHV friendly city in America, people come here from all over the world and are simply amazed at the amount of trails and diversity of riding." Piute County is nestled at the base of the majestic Tushar Mountains in a high mountain valley. Every City in the county allows OHV access on city streets year round. Riders can experience high mountain desert climates in the morning and within hours climb to the highest point on the trail system at over 11,000 Feet and have lunch amidst beautiful Aspen lined meadows and streams. The Jamboree provides something for everyone, guided trail rides, GPS Classes, and GPS specific rides, live music in the rustic outdoor dance hall and a roaring bonfire will make for wonderful evening entertainment.

"Piute County simply has the best OHV riding in the world, that’s why we moved here and built an RV Park, make sure you stop by our Open House", declares Jim Peterson owner of the newly completed South Forty RV Park www.southfortyrvpark.net. Marysvale is currently home to three RV parks, two motels, two Bed and Breakfasts, cabins and three restaurants and a well-stocked convenience store. "We are not a big county, we have just what you need to make your visit comfortable without all the traffic and noise,” declared County Commissioner Kay Blackwell, "In these tough economic times we thought a free event was just what the Doctor ordered".

Commissioner Blackwell also reminded us to bring our Gold Pans; the local streams have attracted prospectors for generations. Piute County sits on some of the most interesting geology in the country, a rock hounds dream vacation, due to several ancient volcanoes and calderas. Fishing is plentiful at Piute Reservoir State Park and Otter Creek State Park as well as the Sevier River which winds its way the length and breadth of the county. The Paiute ATV Trail system is consistently rated a top destination for OHV enthusiasts. "We thought it was time to have an event specifically geared to the Side by Side riders so we created the UTV Jamboree.” "We even have a free drive in movie Friday evening, bring your rig or blanket, and sit on the lawn, plenty of room for the kids to keep busy.”

For more information call the: South-Forty RV Park at 435-326-4404

If you don't have a RV I highly recommend Moores Old Pine Inn, George and I have stayed there numerous times. Randy and Katie are great hosts and the Inn is fantastic. Cinda

http://www.royalvirtuals.com/index.cfm?Fus...;ListingID=1608

http://www.royalvirtuals.com/index.cfm?Fus...;ListingID=1631

Works for us, we will be at the Paiute Trails Event. WE will be continuing on to MAOB the following Weekdays AFTER the Paiute Trails Event. SOOOOOO if anyone wants to join us for Moab add to it to your calender also.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico/CA

Works for us, we will be at the Paiute Trails Event. WE will be continuing on to MAOB the following Weekdays AFTER the Paiute Trails Event. SOOOOOO if anyone wants to join us for Moab add to it to your calender also.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico/CA

We will be up late in the day Thursday. The drive inn movie could be alot of fun, we've never done that in the T4 before.

You're going to love it there! I'm so excited to show you one of my favorite places of all time.

Jeff and Lenny how about you guys?

Cinda

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The Paiute ATV Jamboree starts this Thursday in Marysvale, its a beautiful place to go visit. The trails are excellent, if you have a chance please go and enjoy beautiful Utah.

Cinda

We finally made it to Marysvale late Friday night so we missed almost all the Jamboree. Saturday morning we went to the fairgrounds and WOW! There were alot of great vendors including Joyner from Cedar City. They had two T2's on display so we got to see all the changes from last year, the gas filler is actually easy to use on the new ones and they have a bench seat available for the back seat of the T4. Both of the T2's had turbos. They are really a nice dealership and willing to go the exra mile for you, we learned that last year when we had a problem.

There was one SxS that had seats that I want but I think the new Fox shocks have to come first.... oh well. Then there was one SxS that as soon as we saw it we both said LENNY at the same time! Lenny you'll love this one, I'll post pictures as soon as I get the camera out of the trailer. From what we heard from our friends, it was a great turnout for all the events. Can't wait for next years event, hope to see you guys there.

Cinda