Quantcast

rocmoc

• 6 years later...

Hello

I can't log in had do a new account Silverbullet10 For you guys with turbo charger this might work better for more power.We built it to work on our supercharger.It works like this.The new maff sensor will tell when there is more boast and ad more fuel as the boast gets higher it will add more fuel to match the boast.It not all or nothing you can run Water alcohol injection or just gas.

Jeff If you can fix i would appreciate it.

Hello

I can't log in had do a new account Silverbullet10 For you guys with turbo charger this might work better for more power.We built it to work on our supercharger.It works like this.The new maff sensor will tell when there is more boast and ad more fuel as the boast gets higher it will add more fuel to match the boast.It not all or nothing you can run Water alcohol injection or just gas.

Jeff If you can fix i would appreciate it.

sent you a PM

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By didgeridoo
      Hello, All!  I've decided to replace the traction batteries in my 2018 Sector E1 with a 48V Lithium set. They may be expensive, but I figure the Discovery Dry Cell are, too. I am not looking for the max driving range, as I have never received near the brochured range to begin with, but a good mix of charge/ get work done/ charge is what I am expecting.
      I have settled on the 48V EAGL kit from bigbattery dot com. Each battery pack provides 30Ah. The kit ships with a charger, as well. The packs would be physically connected in parallel (using a busbar) to one another, maintaining the 48V voltage, but together would be able to provide the amp draw the buggy pulls when going up hill or towing a rake (rated 320 max continuous Amps). This is in comparison to the serial connection the eight 6V lead batteries. Each of the EAGL batteries looks to have its own BMS; am I correct in thinking I will have to use their included charger rather than (simply) changing the onboard charger to lithium mode? The chemistry of the pack is LiFe PO4, for what it's worth.  I haven't torn anything apart yet (to diagram), so  I am not sure how the dash will interpret the AMP draw, but the kit I am looking at includes a dash mounted charge indicator.
      If anyone has completed a similar conversion, do you have any tips? Specifically, how did you remove the original batteries, and how did you secure the new ones? I am guessing that almost any change from the stock batteries would involve at least some modifications. Any tips would be appreciated, especially things I may have failed to consider. Thanks!
    • By johnpeter
      2023 Can-Am Maverick Sport XMR 1000R RED TITANIUM On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/156096225938?

• By mehe
      Hi everyone and I hope that is not a too forward questions for us newbies. 
      My husband and I are ready (next Spring) to open our newly developed nudist campground in Iowa and we are now looking for interesting activities to host. 
      Don't worry we are not going to try and sell you a membership because as of 2 weeks ago all of our 50 campsites are sold out for the 2024 season. 
      It was my job to sell site and now that is complete i am looking for interesting actives host for weekend. 
      We have 300 acres of woods, grassland, swamps and 2 small ponds/lakes and dozens of miles of riding trails.
      we have gotten county approval for the complete 300 acres to be clothing optional. 
      We think we have a great spot for a weekend or several day ATV / mudder event. 
      Clothing would be optional for all participants and plenty of room for overnight camping and outdoor group showers. 
      Now we are looking to you pro  ATV riders to let us know if you think your group of people would fit in with ours. 
      Feel free to ask anything you would like to get a better idea of what we offer.

• By johnpeter
      2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 XRS Turbo RR Max On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/155930289666?

• By johnpeter
      2021 can-am maverick x3 max rr 4x4 - 4 seater - Tan and Black On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/315050791547?