Quantcast

Joyner website gone.

brostar

I have used TJ USAs website as a reference for years and now its gone. It looks like it is getting rebuilt, but if you have not got a Trooper, Renegade or Commando Manual, I have found a site that still has on-line owners manuals for these models. It is Joyner Sport Russia and the link is Ðóêà ïîìîùè - ÄæîéíåðÑïîðò If you can not translate to English the Commando is the 2nd link down, Renegade the 4th and Trooper the 5th. All three manuals are in English. Download the one you need on to your computer so you have copy.

Not a bad site really, have a look at some photos from this link Ôîòî/âèäåî - ÄæîéíåðÑïîðò They have dealers nation wide and it looks like the 650 Sand Spiders are the most popular Joyner.

Cheers Mike.

I have used TJ USAs website as a reference for years and now its gone. It looks like it is getting rebuilt, but if you have not got a Trooper, Renegade or Commando Manual, I have found a site that still has on-line owners manuals for these models. It is Joyner Sport Russia and the link is Ðóêà ïîìîùè - ÄæîéíåðÑïîðò If you can not translate to English the Commando is the 2nd link down, Renegade the 4th and Trooper the 5th. All three manuals are in English. Download the one you need on to your computer so you have copy.

Not a bad site really, have a look at some photos from this link Ôîòî/âèäåî - ÄæîéíåðÑïîðò They have dealers nation wide and it looks like the 650 Sand Spiders are the most popular Joyner.

Cheers Mike.

Last week I copied everything from there website to my computer.. I knew it would disapear eventually, I even snagged the stuff from the dealer only login.. just incase

I printed off four model manuals then got lazy and simply used TJs website. If you do print one off for yourself and are not to sure how to do odd & even pages back to back, download the file onto a memory stick and take it down to a Stationary shop and get them to do it. That way the manual will end up having the bookbinding done properly.

Cheers Mike

I printed off four model manuals then got lazy and simply used TJs website. If you do print one off for yourself and are not to sure how to do odd & even pages back to back, download the file onto a memory stick and take it down to a Stationary shop and get them to do it. That way the manual will end up having the bookbinding done properly.

Cheers Mike

I am registering a new domain name today after I get it all set up those manuals and parts lists will be availible again for public use like they were on TJUSA's website look for that by the weekend, I will post up the link when it is set up properly

Jarrad

Has anyone tried ordering anything from teamjoynercanada? Looked at their site today not much stuff when it comes to parts and accessories.

I ordered a enclosure for a commando from them last week, talk to Peter out there every few days, good people.. they have some stuff but no where near TJU style