The Eagles

Eric Clapton

Guns N' Roses

Kid Rock

Michael Buble

Paul Simon

Hinder

Ryan Shupe

There are more but I dont have the ambition to write them all!

Now see what you have done ruesch95, wasted 90 minutes reminiscing and I loved every minute of it. The bands above AC/DC are all New Zealand bands and just as a matter of interest, have any of you herd of any of them? As you can tell with the rest of the list, they will be rock or heavy rock bands.

Google some of them, you will be in for a treat.

Kiwi Bands

Shihad

Dragon

Hello Sailor

Split Enz

Crowded House

Opshop

Elemeno P

Dave Dobbyn

Zed

Dance Exponents

Straitjacket Fits

Chris Knox

The Chills

The Mutton Birds

Crocodiles

The Mint Chicks

The Rabble

Ladyhawke

Strawpeople

Greg Johnson

Brooke Fraser

The Datsuns

Good Shirt

The Feelers

The Brunettes

Living End

Katchafire

Aussie Bands

AC/DC

Silverchair

INXS

Jet

Midnight Oil

Wolfmother

Powderfinger

Hoodoo Gurus

Hunters & Collectors

The Rest

Deep Purple

Pink Floyd

The Rolling Stones

Queen

Led Zeppelin

The Eagles

Black Sabbath

Genesis

Talking Heads

U2

The Scorpions

Metallica

Pearl Jam

Van Halen

Fleetwood Mac

ZZ Top

Motorhead

Iron Maiden

Guns 'N Roses

Bon Jovi

Soundgarden

Dire Straits

Radiohead

Coldplay

Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Police

The Doors

Cheers Mike.

Now see what you have done ruesch95, wasted 90 minutes reminiscing and I loved every minute of it. The bands above AC/DC are all New Zealand bands and just as a matter of interest, have any of you herd of any of them? As you can tell with the rest of the list, they will be rock or heavy rock bands.

Google some of them, you will be in for a treat.

Kiwi Bands

Shihad

Dragon

Hello Sailor

Split Enz

Crowded House

Opshop

Elemeno P

Dave Dobbyn

Zed

Dance Exponents

Straitjacket Fits

Chris Knox

The Chills

The Mutton Birds

Crocodiles

The Mint Chicks

The Rabble

Ladyhawke

Strawpeople

Greg Johnson

Brooke Fraser

The Datsuns

Good Shirt

The Feelers

The Brunettes

Living End

Katchafire

Aussie Bands

AC/DC

Silverchair

INXS

Jet

Midnight Oil

Wolfmother

Powderfinger

Hoodoo Gurus

Hunters & Collectors

The Rest

Deep Purple

Pink Floyd

The Rolling Stones

Queen

Led Zeppelin

The Eagles

Black Sabbath

Genesis

Talking Heads

U2

The Scorpions

Metallica

Pearl Jam

Van Halen

Fleetwood Mac

ZZ Top

Motorhead

Iron Maiden

Guns 'N Roses

Bon Jovi

Soundgarden

Dire Straits

Radiohead

Coldplay

Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Police

The Doors

Cheers Mike.

Haha, I do that alot!

I had a co-worker that liked Zed. He went to NZ for work and liked the music. He used to play it all the time! I liked it.

I'm going to Google the rest and see what comes up. Thanks for the suggestions!

This is my favorite Kiwi band and IMHO their best song

You might like this one too. The band is Mi-Sex and for some reasons unbeknown to me I completely forgot to add them to my NZ list

Both lead singers are dead now.

Shihad are the current Kings of rock these days in NZ and Aussie too. Australia always claim our bands as theirs as it is a natural progression to move over to Aussie and try and crack the big time

Cheers Mike

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By res2fr
      I have an issue and I'm hoping that someone can help with a little Wisdom. I have a 2016 Massimo MSU500 UTV that blew a time chain while out riding. It has been torn down to replave the chain and Sprocket amount other things that will be renewed. The problem comes in with setting Top Dead Center on the motor. The Manuals all teel one to line up hash marks on the flywheel with a point on the side cover under what's referred to in several place as a manhole cover. Its a large headed cap/bolt that unscrews and allows you to view the edge of the flywheel. There are hash marks on the flywheel that your supposed to turn the crank until you get the proper alignment between a certain hash mark and a reference point on the Case. Problem is there is NO reference point on the case there. I also have another 2016 MSU500 and a 2014 Coleman 500. Not one of these machines have a reference mark of any kind in that location. (I have pictures if needed) 
        I know I can use the old pull the valve covers and rotate the crank and rely on getting the right point where Both Intake and Exhaust valves are closed at hopefully the correct point in the piston stroke. Is there any other reference point that could be used for this or is this the only thing left to use for finding TDC? Gotta Love documentation that doesn't match the equipment it's supposed to be for, any help would be greatly appreciated. Even if just to tell me that's about my only option. 

Thanks to all who even take the time to read my rambling question.
      Robert
    • By Michael M
      View File Landmaster Bull Dog BD700 Parts List and Engine Service Manual
      Owners manual and service manual for Landmaster Bull Dog 700 w 653cc Subaru/Robin engine
      Submitter Michael M Submitted 12/13/2023 Category American Landmaster  
    • By moto mutts
      What an incredible overnight adventure starting in Williams Arizona and exploring the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. 

Wild West Junction: The adventure started with a registration and check in at Wild West Junction in Williams Arizona. The old west atmosphere, complete with a saloon and creaky floors, provided an immersive experience. The notes on the dollar bills hanging on the wall added to the charm, and the hospitality, food, and music on weekends made it a memorable stop. We all gathered here for a meet and greet. 

Saturday Morning Start: After a hearty breakfast and driver meeting at Wild West Junction, we embarked on the 85 mile offroad adventure to the Grand Canyon.  Despite the warm weather, the sights and trails were breathtaking. The anticipation and eventual view of the Grand Canyon, one of the world's natural wonders, left a lasting impression.

Educational Experience:  Saturday night once we got to the Grand Canyon, we took the opportunity to learn more about the Grand Canyon's history by visiting the IMAX theater for a documentary screening. This added depth of our understanding of this iconic landmark.

Evening Entertainment: After we all got cleaned up at the hotel we gathered in the bar area of the Plaza Bonita Mexican food restaurant next to the hotel. The food was over the top and delicious. We all had some drinks and talked about what an amazing day it was.  The evening brought entertainment in the form of a raffle and results of the quick draw poker, providing laughter and great prizes. It was a fun way to bond with fellow adventurers and share experiences.

Sunday Exploration: Sunday started with a buffet breakfast at the lodge before setting out on a different route with new scenery. Visiting the original Grand Canyon Airport provided historical insight into the region's past. We headed back on a different trail which was also around 85 miles of epic offroad trails and what do we find in the middle of the forest but non other that Reid from Rugged Radios with a complete setup for lunch. What a treat for all the participants. 

Lessons Learned: Your adventure did teach us some practical lessons about packing for an overnight trip, staying cool in warm temperatures, and the importance of experiencing more adventures in the future. We were lucky to have John from Copperstate Offroad Recovery and Assistance LLC there with us to tow a few SxS’s back to Williams that had some mechanical issues. John was a huge part of our success at this event making sure to get the broken down SxS’s back to safety.

Anticipation for the Future: We are looking forward to more adventures, and we are working on the details for future overnight trips. I suggest you check the website regularly for the schedule of events to see what future adventures might interest you.
      Overall, we had a great trip to the Grand Canyon, and it was a memorable and educational experience filled with camaraderie and excitement. 

Thank you for sharing your adventure with us we look forward to many more! Please check our website for the next SxS adventure www.utvoffroadadventures.com

Special thanks to all our sponsors without them these events would not be possible. We extend our sincere thanks to Nash Powersports, Realty Providers, Rugged Radios, Shock Therapy, DRT Motorsports, Dirt Warriors Accessories, Kemi Moto, MRT Tires, McDermit Designs, Campfire Sports, Bob Moses Ceramic Coating, Gorilla Whips, Gorilla Offroad, Aftermarket Assassins, Rowley White RV, Memphis Audio, Factory UTV, Arizona Color Wraps, AJE Powersports and Macs Tie Downs.

IMG_0204.HEIC IMG_0205.HEIC IMG_4280.HEIC IMG_4300.HEIC IMG_4310.HEIC
    • By Alex
      View File John Deere Utility Vehicle M-Gator Technical Manual
      John Deere Utility Vehicle M-Gator Technical Manual
      John Deere
      Worldwide Commercial and
      Consumer Equipment Division
      M–GATOR™ Utility Vehicle
      TM1804 (9Feb00)
      Submitter Alex Submitted 07/09/2023 Category John Deere  
    • By Alex
      View File John Deere Utility Vehicle M-Gator Operator's Manual
      John Deere Utility Vehicle M-Gator Operator's Manual (Military)
      Serial No. (001001- )
      John Deere
      Worldwide Commercial And
      Consumer Equipment Division
      OMM139953 I9
      Submitter Alex Submitted 07/09/2023 Category John Deere