Quantcast

josephb

C-2 clutch cable

Need a clutch cable for an 07 C-2 commando. It should measure just shy of 7 feet. If you have one, please let me know. Thanks.

There was a ton of cables but the dealers/big boys out bid us. They got everything!

rocmoc n AZ/Baja.

There was a ton of cables but the dealers/big boys out bid us. They got everything!

rocmoc n AZ/Baja.

Hi. I can rebuild your cable .If you send me yours with all parts i can replace cable and housing.I will use your old fitings.Or you can get our hydraulic clutch kit.It bolts on no welding vary simple to install.Cable 59.00 1 week turn around

Thanks

silverbullet

Thanks Silverbullet. My cables are fine. I was just trying to buy for the future but was not able to at the auction.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

Thanks Silverbullet. My cables are fine. I was just trying to buy for the future but was not able to at the auction.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

someone on ebay(motors/parts/ATV Parts) is selling cables they bought at the auction.Maybe they have what your looking for as spares.

someone on ebay(motors/parts/ATV Parts) is selling cables they bought at the auction.Maybe they have what your looking for as spares.

Thanks but I wanted them CHEAP! LOL!

or I will wait and see if I ever need one.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Thanks but I wanted them CHEAP! LOL!

or I will wait and see if I ever need one.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

You want cheap and you dont like mudd...man your hard to please(LOL) I'm with ya on both counts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.