Quantcast

josephb

C-2 clutch cable

Need a clutch cable for an 07 C-2 commando. It should measure just shy of 7 feet. If you have one, please let me know. Thanks.

There was a ton of cables but the dealers/big boys out bid us. They got everything!

rocmoc n AZ/Baja.

There was a ton of cables but the dealers/big boys out bid us. They got everything!

rocmoc n AZ/Baja.

Hi. I can rebuild your cable .If you send me yours with all parts i can replace cable and housing.I will use your old fitings.Or you can get our hydraulic clutch kit.It bolts on no welding vary simple to install.Cable 59.00 1 week turn around

Thanks

silverbullet

Thanks Silverbullet. My cables are fine. I was just trying to buy for the future but was not able to at the auction.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

Thanks Silverbullet. My cables are fine. I was just trying to buy for the future but was not able to at the auction.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

someone on ebay(motors/parts/ATV Parts) is selling cables they bought at the auction.Maybe they have what your looking for as spares.

someone on ebay(motors/parts/ATV Parts) is selling cables they bought at the auction.Maybe they have what your looking for as spares.

Thanks but I wanted them CHEAP! LOL!

or I will wait and see if I ever need one.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Thanks but I wanted them CHEAP! LOL!

or I will wait and see if I ever need one.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

You want cheap and you dont like mudd...man your hard to please(LOL) I'm with ya on both counts.