Quantcast

Paiute3

2008 T4 For Sale

Hey guys we've decided to sell the T4, Lance doesn't want to go out anymore and since the kids have moved we really don't need it. Heres a few pictures $9500 or best offer., super low miles, new General Grabber AT tires, canvas top and car cover. Excellent condition. All fluids are Royal Purple.

Cinda

Showingthetop.jpg

Allready4.jpg

Allready3.jpg

Allready2.jpg

Allready1.jpg

trooperromThefront.jpg

Topfromtheinside.jpg

Wow, hate to lose you as a Trooper Driver, Hope you'll still follow along continue to be one us. Also hope to see you in Marysvale this summer.

Kinarfi

Have you thought of trading the T4 in for a brand new 2010 T2 or even a second hand one?

Cheers Mike

Have you thought of trading the T4 in for a brand new 2010 T2 or even a second hand one?

Cheers Mike

That is correct.. stay with the trooper :) I have a special edition Farmington buggy gently used we can work you a deal :P

Wow, hate to lose you as a Trooper Driver, Hope you'll still follow along continue to be one us. Also hope to see you in Marysvale this summer.

Kinarfi

Thanks Jeff and Michael,

We have talked and talked about the T4 and it just seems a waste to have it sitting in the garage. We'll love to still be a part of the Joyner family with our quads.

Cinda

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.