Quantcast

Its good to be back. I have lots of catcing up to do. We have had our house for sale and in May it sold and we did not have internet untill yesterday. We lived with my father for 6 weeks and then waited 3 more for phone and internet services. We bought a lake home and have been very buisy. I have not even had time to ride but Iwill be making up for lost time. I hope you are all doing well and having a great time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Trackrun
      Can anyone help me locate the back up siren?  It is so loud it really hurts my ears.  I'd like to be able to disable the noise or at least muffle it.
    • By Kmrider
      Tried to buy a 2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT and was told their was a stop sale on them, but the dealer had no info on what the problem was or how long until a solution is found to whatever the issue is.   Anyone know anything about this?
    • By Travis
      It's always darkest before dawn.
      So if you're going to do donuts in your neighbor's yard, that's the time to do it

• By dpostma
      I have a 2009 T2 joyner for sale, health and age issues have kind of sidelined me the past several years.  The joyner has been in inside storage and is in very good condition with less than 3 K miles.  I have made many mods from suspension to engine and frame.  I am asking $7K or best offer. If interested contact me via email ([email protected]) and I will supply additional detail information.

• By efigrizz700
      2008 Joyner sand viper 800cc efi motor complete with transmission and turbo kit other parts go as well computer ect...1200 miles on parts.. runs great only reason for selling is because i did a hayabusa motor swap on my 08 joyner 800cc....1700.00 OBO email me for any further [email protected]