Quantcast

Kinarfi

Quig's Rig

Thanks guys,, right now lites are off, and for sale, have full enclosure & lexan windshield on, and switched to some less aggresive tires for awhile, And loving it all. Waiting on getting new wheel brgs, & ball joints,

Thanks Kinarfi for posting...

I added fender flares, out of the plastic Gumball suggested, worked great. I also added 1" x .100 alum. strip to outside edge, it straightened edges. Found jeep mirror,it mounted easy, and is foldable both ways.. Earlier I cut the front off plastic panels right behind drivers compartment,then bent bracket that holds it, so it would stick out & catch some fresh, cool air for engine. Loving trooper,, & really enjoy this forum,, Quig

Quig’s Rig is a sexy beast and that’s given me an idea for a new poll. Which would be, “UTV Boards best looking Trooper. There is a whole array of Troopers out there that has had the magic wand treatment and I reckon it’s time to vote for the best looking spruced up Trooper. Maybe we can pre-vote for say a top ten line up, then narrow it down to four and then go to a poll. I’ll start a new post here http://www.utvboard.com/topic/2007-best-ten-troopers-on-utv-boards/ . I reckon Quig's rig will always have the best rear end regardless.

Thanks Mike.

Quig’s Rig is a sexy beast and that’s given me an idea for a new poll. Which would be, “UTV Boards best looking Trooper. There is a whole array of Troopers out there that has had the magic wand treatment and I reckon it’s time to vote for the best looking spruced up Trooper. Maybe we can pre-vote for say a top ten line up, then narrow it down to four and then go to a poll. I’ll start a new post here http://www.utvboard.com/topic/2007-best-ten-troopers-on-utv-boards/ . I reckon Quig's rig will always have the best rear end regardless.

Thanks Mike.

Quig,

Sounds like you better watch your behind....(LOL)

Thanks Mike.

Na, don't include mine, I'm a poor loser. Entered my Classic Car in a Car show ONCE and lost to a fiberglass kit car and it wasn't even a Cobra. Ticked me off something big time. Said I would never do it again. Too subjective.

I like everyones!

rocmoc n AZ

Yep, to each his own,, some go for looks, some to tear-up the hills, some both. Each & every trooper is special to it's owner. I painted mine with rubber bumper coat, some places bedliner.By doing this, when I go through sagebrush, trees, rocks,all I have to do is grab spray can,& touch-up,hate scratches. The mechanical things, & electrical mods are usually way beyond my talent level. But I'm really impressed by all. Keep up the good work guys,,,Quig