Quantcast

Brake pads

Jarrad

Just unboxed the brake pads for trooper, renegade, commando. 50 sets. Lots and lots of good stuff here guys you would be amazed

Keep up the good work Snowman6479. Looking forward to letting you try my Trooper at the Jamboree.

Lenny

Get the megasquirt dialed in yet?

HI Snowman6479

Working on that now. Runs good but shouild improve a lot yet. Still learning and reading a lot. Lots of torque, more then when you drove it by a fair amount.

Lenny

I sent you a pm for some prices a few days ago on the calipers and pads?

Thanks,

And I appologize that I did not get back to you sooner, my days off are saturday and sunday, I went to work saturday and finished the count, and I just now after 9 hours got done reconsiling my list and my suppliers list to make sure we were getting everything we are paying for, I am tired and my eyes hurt, but I can quote your prices real quick not a big issue :)

And I appologize that I did not get back to you sooner, my days off are saturday and sunday, I went to work saturday and finished the count, and I just now after 9 hours got done reconsiling my list and my suppliers list to make sure we were getting everything we are paying for, I am tired and my eyes hurt, but I can quote your prices real quick not a big issue :)

Got it,Thanks,

Just unboxed the brake pads for trooper, renegade, commando. 50 sets. Lots and lots of good stuff here guys you would be amazed

Have you looked closely at your axel rack lately, a few more axels and the big bow in the shelf could turn into a V-bin type of rack. As normal, I'm always looking at the engineering side of things. Hate to hear that you were crawled into the shelf below when it gives way.

Lenny

It's interesting that this came up. I was just reading this yesterday about some Chery engine parts being interchangeable.

http://buggynews.com/chery-engine-parts-cross-t20820.html

Good find Mopartist. This may help in finding the proper interface between the Trooper computer and a programer. I opened up and matched my ports. They are awful stock. I also went to a larger throttle body but I didn't open op the existing one but made a larger one.

Lenny