Quantcast

Jarrad

Brake pads

Just unboxed the brake pads for trooper, renegade, commando. 50 sets. Lots and lots of good stuff here guys you would be amazed

Just unboxed the brake pads for trooper, renegade, commando. 50 sets. Lots and lots of good stuff here guys you would be amazed

Keep up the good work Snowman6479. Looking forward to letting you try my Trooper at the Jamboree.

Lenny

Get the megasquirt dialed in yet?

HI Snowman6479

Working on that now. Runs good but shouild improve a lot yet. Still learning and reading a lot. Lots of torque, more then when you drove it by a fair amount.

Lenny

Awesome I love torque. Can't wait for the jamboree. Saving some vacation days so I don't have to drive out for one day

Snowman, are the ball joints original, or are they new upgraded? like with grease fittings?

I will be glad to quote prices via email or pm.

I sent you a pm for some prices a few days ago on the calipers and pads?

Thanks,

I sent you a pm for some prices a few days ago on the calipers and pads?

Thanks,

And I appologize that I did not get back to you sooner, my days off are saturday and sunday, I went to work saturday and finished the count, and I just now after 9 hours got done reconsiling my list and my suppliers list to make sure we were getting everything we are paying for, I am tired and my eyes hurt, but I can quote your prices real quick not a big issue :)

And I appologize that I did not get back to you sooner, my days off are saturday and sunday, I went to work saturday and finished the count, and I just now after 9 hours got done reconsiling my list and my suppliers list to make sure we were getting everything we are paying for, I am tired and my eyes hurt, but I can quote your prices real quick not a big issue :)

Got it,Thanks,

Have you looked closely at your axel rack lately, a few more axels and the big bow in the shelf could turn into a V-bin type of rack. As normal, I'm always looking at the engineering side of things. Hate to hear that you were crawled into the shelf below when it gives way.

Lenny

I saw that. I am trying to put everything up but my storage is limited. After I toss out all the broken diffs on the floor it is all being moved there

I saw that. I am trying to put everything up but my storage is limited. After I toss out all the broken diffs on the floor it is all being moved there

are some of the axles interchanable with ford? just asking because of what the box says on it.