Quantcast

Newbie T2 owner

2scoops

Ric

Here are pics I took today.Also some of the extras(not inc set of barely used tires w/black stock rims)

There is an extra winch,ball joints ,set of new brakes, adj steering box w/dirt boots, etc,etc.... Anyway

you know more about all this stuff then I. I was amazed at what you could see from just a few older pics.

Stuff I hadn't even seen in person! Anyway, here she is!

real nice and clean looking.Have you done any advertising to sell it?

I listed it on craigslist here,locally.Got a few inquiries, but a lot of BS so far.

That site is ok, but the spam,scam and idiot factor is a little over the top.

I'll take it. A money order is in the mail to you and you should receive it tomorrow. My driver will be there to pick it up this afternoon. Just kidding; If your over 10 years old and you fall for this one you have problems. I see this type of thing all the time on ebay, KSL and Craigslist. Scams are all over the internet like you said.

Lenny

I'll take it. A money order is in the mail to you and you should receive it tomorrow. My driver will be there to pick it up this afternoon. Just kidding; If your over 10 years old and you fall for this one you have problems. I see this type of thing all the time on ebay, KSL and Craigslist. Scams are all over the internet like you said.

Lenny

What about the one where they are sending a check for more then the asking price and wants you to keep a little extra and send them back the rest.

What about the one where they are sending a check for more then the asking price and wants you to keep a little extra and send them back the rest.

You talking about the one where they say they discovered $250,000 in a foreign account but regulations keeps them from getting it out so they will send it to you and you pay them 1/2 back and keep the rest. It's simple, all you do is give them all your checking account information. You don't think they just want to empty your account do you? No people aren't like that, are they?

Lenny

You talking about the one where they say they discovered $250,000 in a foreign account but regulations keeps them from getting it out so they will send it to you and you pay them 1/2 back and keep the rest. It's simple, all you do is give them all your checking account information. You don't think they just want to empty your account do you? No people aren't like that, are they?

Lenny

Ive had that one to.The one im talking about is the have someone that will pick it u and ship it to them but all they need is all my banking info to deposit more then what i am asking and give me extra for my troubles.once i get their money just send them back whats left over.Yea right,what will be left over once they have my banking info(not that there is anything they could get anyway).

A INEX Legends with the '37 Chevy Sedan body. This is one of the ladder classes for Nascar but you can also roadrace them. Top speed 150 mph. When I race a 3/8 mile track, I am doing around 90 mph when I go into the corner. Major rush. Problem is a new owner took over the Tucson track and eliminated our class. I don't feel like moving over to the dirt track and racing at 9-10pm at night isn't as fun as it use to be. I have been the oldest guy out there for the last few years. But had a ball and ready to move on to something else. Here is a link to it on Craigslist, http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/2192824176.html

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico