Quantcast

silverbullet

Joyner Ball Joint Modified by Silverbulletmotorsports

Hi guys just wanted to show the new modified ball joints with 1 year warrenty.We will stand by our new ball joint.Totaly waterproof and with this grease that will not wash out.And uarthane boot that wont fall apart or dry rot.

Thanks silverbullet

post-339-009018800 1295565704_thumb.jpg

Are these modified stock ball joints?

Hi snowman

This is the stock one with urethein boot with grease zerk on top .We use grease made for big crains that wont wash out.They come with a 1 year warranty.

We feel that these will work great.

Thanks.

Silverbulet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2scoops
      I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them. 
      Backstory:
      Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 
    • By 2scoops
      Anyone have an outer cv joint ball cage? Mine is cracked up. Other than that it's a good axel.
      Please let me know
    • By kmadsen30
      I have a 2015 Kawasaki mule 4010 4x4 that wont run more that 5 seconds when the engine is cold and the o2 sensor is plugged in. once I disconnect the sensor it runs and has lots of white smoke out of the exhaust. once it warms up I can plug the o2 sensor in and it will run fine. I swapped the sensor and didn't get any change.
    • By Wyatt Carneal
      Hey guys.
      I have a 2009 hisun 700 I bought bout 2 weeks ago and it was running fine but was hard to start but once warm it fire rite up  i took the  air filter off and it was nasty so I gave it a good cleaning and it hasn't started since. Its cranking over really slow I replaced the starter. I also replaced the batery. It acts like its not releasing decompression  I found a service manual on line and downloaded it and it said the intake valves setting .010-.015 mm  and exhaust is .015-.020 and they all was set on .008 intake and exhaust. And the timing is set I set the intake to .012 and exhaust to .016 and it still cracks over really slow I'm lost and don't know wat else it could be. Anyone have any ideas.  And help would be great thanks .
    • By moparman48081
      i have a coleman 500 outfitter 
      engine will not turn over by using the ignition but will when you jump the starter silenoid 
      also when it is running using this the battery is not charging 
      i have replaced the ignition and starter sileniod still no difference 
      near the passenger side wheel well area there was a wire with a plug that had a plug with resistor on it and the resistor is fried i havent been able to figure out a replacement part for it 
      im hoping someone has some ideas on this