Quantcast

silverbullet

Joyner Ball Joint Modified by Silverbulletmotorsports

Hi guys just wanted to show the new modified ball joints with 1 year warrenty.We will stand by our new ball joint.Totaly waterproof and with this grease that will not wash out.And uarthane boot that wont fall apart or dry rot.

Thanks silverbullet

post-339-009018800 1295565704_thumb.jpg

Are these modified stock ball joints?

Hi snowman

This is the stock one with urethein boot with grease zerk on top .We use grease made for big crains that wont wash out.They come with a 1 year warranty.

We feel that these will work great.

Thanks.

Silverbulet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• renegade part wanted

We are looking for good used/new ecu for 2009 joyner renagade 800cc with 3-cyl Chery engine............p/n#5WY5102E...........please let us know if anyone has Thanks "Scotty" Wcmotorsports.ca

By Scott Cerny, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Changed A-arm joints

At over 3500k Miles on my trooper. My a arm joints were shot. Ordered new from joyner USA but sent them back. I felt they were low quality especially for $25 a piece. They were nylon injected but the nylon was loose inside the end. I expected more for $25 a piece.  And honestly the original heims were clearly higher quality. It concerns me that Joyner may be supplying lesser quality parts than they used to. I ended up ordering QA1 time joints from eBay for $19 apiece they are also nylon injected but higher quality. The part number is : QA1 MXMR16 Rod End (X) Endura Alloy Ht M-R 16Mm-16Mm May want to pin this in part section of this forum.

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Viper 1100 cc And 800 cc C/V outer joints in now.

Silverbullet We are going to make outer c/v joints for 650 Spider Trooper Renegade outer joints. 928 344 2117  Silverbulletmotorsports.net

By silverbullet, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • All C/V Joints all model and brands of side x side

Silverbullet Lets talk about thing we just don't think about.Its the c/v axles.We change the oil and replace brakes and tune up engine.So what else do we need to service is the c/v axles. lubrication brakes down from cheep grease and friction of the balls and the cage.If boots are good than just cut off the steel clamps get some brake clean and a brush and rags and clean out all the old grease .Replace with a good quality synthetic grease.We carry Desert Gold grease that when repacking the c/v will last a long time it will not break down.We tested a new C/V axle and drove it hard and then we replace the grease with Desert Gold and the c/v ran 20% cooler than the new one Rich

By silverbullet, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies