Quantcast

Jarrad

My future

Many of you know me from dealings with me of just by reputation, as of today I am no longer employed by No Limits Powersports. I will still be availible to everybody for tech support, opinions, and general good times. I am not out of the Joyner market by far, this is just a redirection in the way I am taking my life. I may still be reached at [email protected] please direct all future contacts here.

Thank you, Jarrad Myers

Many of you know me from dealings with me of just by reputation, as of today I am no longer employed by No Limits Powersports. I will still be availible to everybody for tech support, opinions, and general good times. I am not out of the Joyner market by far, this is just a redirection in the way I am taking my life. I may still be reached at [email protected] please direct all future contacts here.

Thank you, Jarrad Myers

“In the long run, we shape our lives and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die, and the choices that we make are ultimately our responsibility."

Looking very forward to dealing with you in the future in what ever capacity that may be.

An update, the marine industry is going great. We had a pretty hard freeze this year and alot of people forgot to winterize thier boat. Bad for them good for me. I am on my 3rd engine this last week and another 2 to go. Lots of cracked blocks and broken heads.

An update, the marine industry is going great. We had a pretty hard freeze this year and alot of people forgot to winterize thier boat. Bad for them good for me. I am on my 3rd engine this last week and another 2 to go. Lots of cracked blocks and broken heads.

Sounds like things are working out for you. Good luck.

P=Pa