Quantcast

Went for a ride, thought I'd share some photos

Kinarfi

Went for a ride today and it was sure pretty, lots of greenery, flowers, some deer, cool, high, drove in some snow.

Actually, American Fork Canyon would make a good place for a Jamboree, there are enough trails to keep everyone busy for at least 3 day and some sincere tough stuff for those who want and some spectacular scenery for every one, it's all green scenery so maybe a few desert lovers won't be intrigued. There are golf courses near by that you drive your Trooper to. Fishing.

2395700700104110397UzYDra_th.jpg First of several, also have the gpx file if you want it, PM with your email address.

I drove up there from home, but here's a map with the trail from my home in Pleasant Grove, Utah

2598064120104110397LyRjsT_th.jpg

I'm sure you'll recognize some of the towns like Heber and Park City too.

That makes me really jealous!! Ride trooper from house to "that!!" I do have to load mine for 45min haul to get to mts!!

So does that mean the 2012 Jamboree is in your yard?

rocmoc n AZ

You can be one very scary DUDE sometimes, But if it works out that that is what every one wants, I may be able to reserve some camp site at Granite Flats campground, plus some free spots fairly near by, but I'm going to wait till things have gelled a lot more. And yes some camping in my back yard would work to a certain extent, just a long ways to the trails. If this gets more serious, I will post more maps of the area.

You can be one very scary DUDE sometimes, But if it works out that that is what every one wants, I may be able to reserve some camp site at Granite Flats campground, plus some free spots fairly near by, but I'm going to wait till things have gelled a lot more. And yes some camping in my back yard would work to a certain extent, just a long ways to the trails. If this gets more serious, I will post more maps of the area.

Whats with the reserving camp sites,you cant put us up in your house???(lol)

Went for a ride today and it was sure pretty, lots of greenery, flowers, some deer, cool, high, drove in some snow.

Actually, American Fork Canyon would make a good place for a Jamboree, there are enough trails to keep everyone busy for at least 3 day and some sincere tough stuff for those who want and some spectacular scenery for every one, it's all green scenery so maybe a few desert lovers won't be intrigued. There are golf courses near by that you drive your Trooper to. Fishing.

2395700700104110397UzYDra_th.jpg First of several, also have the gpx file if you want it, PM with your email address.

Great pic's nice country. We should plan a ride sometime, could show you some country aroung here. Robert

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.