Quantcast

EAST COAST RIDE

plumber

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would like to get a east coast ride together I'm open to anything. Wringo lives near Windrock I like that I have been wanting to ride there. I would like some feed back ANYTHING. How many people would like to do this.

I think this is a great idea, I live north of Atlanta, GA and would like to meet up and ride, I'm open for a reasonable ride.

Leadfoot , Were do you go riding at Have you ever been to coal creek http://www.coalcreekohv.com/about/ I,m open to anything list some places that you like to go to

We have a spot out here about 45 min from me called Union grove, durham town offroad park witch is a few hours away, Teleco before they closed it mostly down, Sandy creek are just a few but most are drying up quickly.

Coal Creek is exactly 4 hrs 30 min from me.

We have a spot out here about 45 min from me called Union grove, durham town offroad park witch is a few hours away, Teleco before they closed it mostly down, Sandy creek are just a few but most are drying up quickly.

Coal Creek is exactly 4 hrs 30 min from me.

Coal Creek is 4hrs from me Just about any were I go to ride is about 4hrs from me I go to Black Mountain in Harlan county you can ride your atv on the street there to get fuel,food or what ever.It's a nice place but that would be about 8 to 10 hrs away from you. How many acres is Durhamtown

This is Straight from Durhamtown website:

At Durhamtown you can ride your Dirt Bike, ATV, Side x Sides on over 100 Miles of One Way Trails. We have 9 Tracks, including a Pee Wee Track, a Super Cross Track, MX Tracks, a Dirt Drag Strip and an Dirt Flat Oval Track and Freestyle Park. If you're looking for Single Track; you are at the right place!

Our 4x4 Park consist of 20 miles of Trails with obstacles for Modified Riding and Trails designed for Stock Vehicles as well. Hill Climbs, Rock Climbing, Off Camber & plenty of mud for those Mud Boggers.

Well I would like to get a east coast ride together I'm open to anything. Wringo lives near Windrock I like that I have been wanting to ride there. I would like some feed back ANYTHING. How many people would like to do this.

Hey

Windrock works for me. Great place to ride 250 miles of trails. Just there last weekend. Barely got off the dirt roads. What weekend works for all?

Codyjo

When does everyone have time? I am open most weekend Sat. being the best day for me.

Well I hope to get my trooper back this week and I'm going to try it out to make sure everything is right. And I have a couple of houses I'll need to get done I'm hoping to get there mid oct. or end of oct. I'll let you know more later. leadfoot would you like to ride at windrock

Well I hope to get my trooper back this week and I'm going to try it out to make sure everything is right. And I have a couple of houses I'll need to get done I'm hoping to get there mid oct. or end of oct. I'll let you know more later. leadfoot would you like to ride at windrock

I'm down, Lets figure a date.

What date is good for everybody. Is there anybody else that would like to join us you are more than welcome. Middle to the end of oct would be good for me. Or would you all like to make it later

I'm sure there would be at least a few more that would join you if you made the east coast jamboree out here on the west coast(lol).Hope its a big success and you eny it.

i'm thanking about going to hyden ky. for ride oct 27-30. how far is it to were you a going from there? dedub.

Dave, It's about 4 hours from Louisville you should come.We could fellow each other I could make it the oct 27 - 30 how does that weekend works for everybody. I know some willn't come until the weekend. How about it Leadfoot & Codyjo

Dave, It's about 4 hours from Louisville you should come.We could fellow each other I could make it the oct 27 - 30 how does that weekend works for everybody. I know some willn't come until the weekend. How about it Leadfoot & Codyjo

Are we doing TN or KY?

If KY, I wont make it, Hyden is over 7 hrs from me.

i'm going with 5 other guys there they have atvs thanks dedub

Well how about Saturday Oct.29 everybody can meet up I will be there Oct. 28 If anybody like to ride that day tell me what you all think

I should be able to make that date work, I have to shuffle some things around and make sure my guys can handle things for a day or two. Will keep you posted and I'll try to get some others involved.

• 3 weeks later...

HI All

Oct. 28-29 should work for me. I would not like to go into Nov. if we can help it. Never know what the weather will be like.

Hi all. Just joined this board. I used to be a Joyner dealer in Georgia. We used to have 4 of us (2 Renegades and 2 Troopers) that went to Windrock but now it is down to 2 of us. My friend has the T2 trooper and I have a R2 Renegade. However we are already going to Windrock on the 20th for the fall Jamboree. 2011 Coal Creek OHV Area Fall Jamboree will be held October 20-22. Details will be posted later. From their website. http://www.coalcreekcompany.com/2011/06/2011-2012-dates-for-ohv-area-activities/ We will also be attending these if you want to make plans. 2012 SPRING JAMBOREE April 19-21

2012 FALL JAMBOREE October 18-20

We go to the Jamborees every year and usually with a group of people that consist of 4 Rhino's 1 Can-am Commander and various other ATV's and dirtbikes.

Maybe we will see some others there.

• 2 weeks later...

plumber fill me in on cams an your head david

Dave I had a mechanic install my cams and he screw everything up so I had to take my head off and send it to silverbullet to have it redone.It should be on it 's way back. I'm hoping to get it back together to go on the east coast ride then will can have some more people to give a review on it to.