Quantcast

rocmoc

Thanks to Admin!

A BIG thanks to Admin for adding this new subject. It will allow me and hopefully others in the future to still be part of this community as we change to Toys that are not UTVs. I/We have friends we want to share with and listen to as some of make changes in our toys. Thanks again to Admin, who made this happen the same day I made the request.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Simple oil change... NOT !!!

I have a HiSun HS700 (686cc one cyl.) and needed to do it's first oil change. I found that the Chinese oil filter CF188-011300 had a Fram cross-reference to a PH4967 so I picked the Fram filter up at Walmart along with the recommended 10W40 motor oil. I removed the oil fill plug and then the drain plug, followed by removal of the original factory oil filter. The oil drain plug and original filter were extremely tight. I did not have the 67mm oil filter wrench and bent the filter up pretty badly using channel lock pliers. Replaced the drain plug, and the filter and the fill plug after putting in the required 70 ounces of oil and started it up. I shut it down almost immediately but not until a little over a quart of oil squirted out from the oil filter's rubber seal. Yes, I had lubed the new filter gasket and made sure the old filter gasket was not left behind when I removed the old filter. I went to the store and bought the oil filter wrench and removed the Fram filter. I saw nothing wrong with the seating area or the gasket so I put it back on (making sure it was as tight as I dare without stripping it) and added the missing oil. I stood on the side of the motor where I could see the filter while I started the engine again. Again the oil started to squirt out. I removed the Fram filter and reinstalled the bent original and topped off the oil again. I started the engine and it is not leaking now. Anyone have this issue? Is the Fram filter a true replacement? Did I just get a new filter with a bad gasket which is not visibly bad?

By BigRich, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 15 replies
    • 2018 KYMCO Hunter Edition ATV and UTVs Unveiled

For 2018 KYMCO USA has introduced its new Hunter Edition family of off-road vehicles, which consists of three models – the UXV 450i LE Hunter, UXV 700i LE Hunter and MXU 700i LE Hunter. We’ve seen all of these machines before with the Hunter Edition branding, so they’re not exactly all new. However, what is new is KYMCO offering packages for its ATVs and UTVs specifically for hunters. ATVs and UTVs are a common sight at most hunt camps, so it’s not surprising to see KYMCO turning its attention to this market. Having an ATV or UTV on hand to haul out a hog or a deer, or just carry supplies to set up a food plot can be hugely helpful. So what do the Hunter Edition vehicles have to offer? Let’s have a look. Read more Here

By Travis, in Kymco UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Old Mule 2010 Oil Change Help

I have a 1990 Kawasaki Mule 2010 (KAF540C) with 535 cm3 air cooled single cylinder engine. Need help locating the oil fill location, dipstick location and drain plug location for an oil change. Was told that the engine oil and rear differential share the same fluids. Is this correct? Found the rear end fill plug, sight glass, and drain plug, but the level in the sight glass is several inches below the engine crankcase. How can there be any oil in the engine if the oil level is lower than the engine? Please help! Bruce

By Bruce Benwa, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • Polaris Oil change kit

Polaris if offering $10 Off oil change kits! Use promo code: GRTH2017 https://ranger.polaris.com/en-us/shop/maintenance/oil/

By Travis, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies
    • QUADCRAZY ATV Community

Link swap with UTVBOARD ?  Come check out QUADCRAZY for all you ATV fans! ATV Forum ATV Manuals ATV Pictures

By quadcrazy, in UTV and ATV Clubs, Communites, etc.

• 0 replies