Quantcast

dwaynebradley377

fuel tuners in 1100, joyner

Has anyone installed a fuel tuner on their chery 1100, joynor ?

I bought one from magnum tuning it looks so cheaply built that not worth the $300 I paid let alone $50.

Looking at a ejk tuner sounds like pretty good was looking for feedback

I have had one on my trooper for 3 yrs now I bought it from silver bullets have it on the factory setting and talked to ejk about it no issues and I didn't notice a huge power difference but the throttle response is better

Yes overall it did but I got it so soon after getting my trooper I don't remember what it was like stock lol and I have 30" tires I say the fuel programmer is worth it but if your expecting drastic changes that's a pit much

Ended up ordering the ejk fuel tuner and the safr wideband tuner to help with near perfect setup .then couldn't resist and fog nitrous express atv kit 20hp shot , will post results

Just a question I have a turbo project getting on right now and thinking king of installing a nitrous kit. Would you think engine can still handle the boost safely?

Just a question I have a turbo project getting on right now and thinking king of installing a nitrous kit. Would you think engine can still handle the boost safely?

Handled 10-30 shot but belt didn't like at all

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

silverbullet.

On the Nitrous i would be careful.The pistons use vary thin rings and with that burst of power they could fail.Not good.We are going in a different direction we are going to use water meth injection.The meth will cool the charge 100 dig. and raise the octane to 115 on reg gas.That is race gas octane.More info call 928 344 2117

We all ready have a system.But we are trying to keep cost down so a little more research.Our 800 cc supercharger is being tested.At Glamis and Yuma trails.What some guys i hear is when.Well we do not only sell Performance parts but we rebuild engines about 40 to 50 each year.You guys have been buying turbos kits and building them and all i ever hear is they don't work.And yet you still buy them whats up with that.We want it to be easy to install and be reliable and get more power.My focus will be the supercharger from now on.Till its ready and meets all of above.I am selling Renli parts Sand Reeper parts and Joyner parts.We have the best parts Chery Engine parts.We sell Joyner parts for less money.Like you we still need to make money for all this research.We do sell Joyner Differential fully up grader buy us.It is a Lenny style up grade and we still sell it for less.Even the 650 commando rear differential.

Monday to Friday

According to the ejk instructions for the Joyner trooper it says to unhook the o2 sensors or use a o2 simulator.. witch way would be better with a turbo..??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk