Quantcast

New to the forum, of course.  Just bought a used R2 with an 1100cc engine.  Don't know why it took so long for Joyner to do that with the Renegade.  Hope to learn a lot about my machine.?

I've been enjoying the site for a few months.  When I got my Renegade, I just had to sign up.  Thanks!  I'm thinking of putting together a review on my Renegade (likes, dislikes and mods).  It won't be 100% complete because I still have a lot to learn and investigate.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dan B
      I have a 2014 Joyner Renegade R2 1100cc.  I've seen many posts about these bolts sheering off.  I don't run my R2 very hard. I live in the desert southwest; not much mud around here.  I'm just wondering if I've got a potential of having the same problem or do these bolts only sheer off when running hard through deep mud and such.  Did Joyner realize this problem and include 12.9 bolts in later versions, like my model year?  Seems like this problem appears in the earlier model years.
    • By Dan B
      I'm new to 4WD.  I have a 2014 Renegade T2, 1100cc engine, 1700 mi.  I'm having difficulty selecting 4WD.  I don't want to do anything that might cause damage.  The only info I can find is to bring the UTV to a complete stop before selecting 4WD.  When I do that, the handle doesn't seem to engage 4WD; it doesn't stay in the down position.  Do I have to release the clutch?  Do I have to drive forward / backward to make it engage?  I don't think I have a transmission problem (no grinding of any gears).  Maybe a cable adjustment issue?
      Thanks in advance for your help.
    • By Dan B
      If any of Joyner owners are out and about, could you please let me know what your engine RPMs vs Vehcile speed is when you're in 5th gear?  My Renegade sounds like it's wound up real tight when traveling.  For instance, I get about 10 mph per 1,000 RPMs while in 5th gear (45 mph = 4500 RPMs).  Is that normal?  I'm used to lower RPMs.  Other ATVs & UTVs running round my neighborhood that sound like their engine RPMs aren't that high.