Quantcast

hisun 800

Richfless

Its a timing chain guys not a belt

Your engine is out of sync stop starting it you will bent a valve (its not a valve free clearence engine)

They have timing mark hole on the engine . Just go on youtube they have a tons of video that will explain you better than the shop manual how to replace the timing chain at the right place . Maybe when you do that you could check whit mr. Rpm for the stage 2 brp Cam upgrade the engine is entirely a brp engine built cheaper ( lot of odess ,cf moto and hisun owners replace this engine for the brp engine whit ecu

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Farm Boy
      It has done this since day one that we purchased it from Tractor Supply. I contacted the service man that Tractor Supply recommended and he told us that there wasn't anything he do to help us with. Has anyone had this same problem and can offer suggestion on to correct this issue ? It would be greatly appreciated.

• By eBird
      New to the forum and to UTVs. Just bought a Polaris RZR 900 Trail Ultimate this week. Haven't taken it out yet, but fortunately love close enough to high desert public lands (BLM) to drive there from the house. Looking forward to picking up some pointers from y'all.
    • By Chris Miller
      Good Morning Folks..Happy New Year, I have been having some intermittent issues with my 2015 American Landmaster LM500 not going into neutral. Seems if I shut the engine off it would pop into neutral. Yesterday I was splitting firewood with a 500 pound log splitter that I pushed to my wood area up a slight grade. I was not able to get it into neutral which I assumed was due to the pressure of the weight of the splitter pushing back. after I finished splitting wood, I used the weight of the splitter to roll back down the hill to my driveway. I unhooked the splitter but still could not get it to go into neutral or start. I dragged it back into my barn with my mower as I don't leave anything outside over night. I am at a loss what to check to try to fix this. I use my UTV (Eustas) every day that I am at my place where I keep it and will be lost without it. Thoughts? 
    • By Pat Dudley
      Hi All.
      Long time motorcyclist from the UK now living in NZ.  Looking to buy my first SxS sports.
    • eManualOnline
    • By Travis
      I'm getting a small area of rust starting behind each front wheel, (where the cow pies get slung). I'm pleased with the job POR15 did in the bed, so i will just repeat the process in that area. however, i'm not sure how POR15 will hold up to cow crap getting slung on it.. and my reasoning  is Cow poo is somewhat acidic, and when left too long with out cleaning off, starts to lift paint, so i don't know how that will affect POR15. what i'm thinking of doing getting steel sheeting with aluminum finish, or a stainless steel sheet  and bend it and fit it to the inside of the wheel well to form somewhat of a "splash/splatter" guard  to protect the actual frame and sheet metal from further corrosion as well as were I ....there are several places where i could tack weld it to the frame underneath...

• Gallery Images