Quantcast

Richfless

hisun 800

so im driving down the road at about 50 mph and the gear shift gets hit and goes into reverse , i can get it running but there is a pretty loud squeak coming from the motor , any idea what it could be ? any help would be greatly appreciated

• Like 1

What kind of belts does the engine have? Drive belt, timing belt??

If you could message me audio or video on here that'd be good.

Do you KNOW for sure its coming from the motor, or transmission?

im not a 100% sure which belt it has and when its just sitting there idling its making the noise, i have not even tried to put it in gear so it sounds like its coming from the motor to me

yes i can but it wont be until friday at the earliest , im tied up with work until then and thanks for responding

• Like 1

It sounds like the timing could be off. Seems like it's not firing very strong. I'd contact Hisun about it.

i could contact them but they will just want me to bring it to a dealer and im not about to pay a ton for something i can do so i will look for some more info on the timing and see where i can get from that , thanks for your time 

Its a timing chain guys not a belt . 

Your engine is out of sync stop starting it you will bent a valve (its not a valve free clearence engine)

They have timing mark hole on the engine . Just go on youtube they have a tons of video that will explain you better than the shop manual how to replace the timing chain at the right place . Maybe when you do that you could check whit mr. Rpm for the stage 2 brp Cam upgrade the engine is entirely a brp engine built cheaper ( lot of odess ,cf moto and hisun owners replace this engine for the brp engine whit ecu

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Polaris Ranger 800 11-16 4x4 6x6 Crew Engine Motor Rebuilt

Polaris Ranger 800 11-16 4x4 6x6 Crew Engine Motor Rebuilt On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-Ranger-800-11-16-4x4-6x6-Crew-Engine-Motor-Rebuilt/361534749653?  

By johnpeter, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • mule with predator motor

my 2005 3010 mule with the 620 in it decided it was tired and went to knocking. i have ordered the predator 670 v twin that should be here tomorrow for my replacement motor. as far as the clutch i am looking at the comet 780 for around 280.00. has any one ever did a motor change that might could give me any advice on the project or clutch. thanks robbie

By backwoodboys11, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Motor trans and front diff forsale

I have the 1100cc motor with trans still attached and all the wiring harness fuel pump computer both fuse boxes and a read diff for sale. Text me at 2566069770 if intersted everything works I bought it to have a backup for my trooper but I sold it yesterday so just trying to,get some of my money back in it. The only thing I've took off of it was the speed sensor because i,broke the one on my buggy. I'll take 800 for everything will part out but of course it will be more that way but still be cheaper than you could buy it off line. Will split part of shipping

Sent from my VS880PP using Tapatalk

By Jarrettj88, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 7 replies
    • Has anyone changed out there joyner trooper motor for something else

I was wondering if there was any easy conversion out they're that someone had done to change it the motor and trans to like maybe a chevy motor or something where parts are easier to come by and cheaper. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

By Jarrettj88, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 28 replies
    • Driving the Yamaha YXZ1000R SS Like a Rally Car at Big Buck

Blasting Corners in the Yamaha YXZ1000R SS at Big Buck I spent the day behind the wheel of the 2017 Yamaha YXZ1000R SS at Big Buck in South Carolina. The Big Buck property has been used for GNCC races since 1997 and well known for its tight, technical sections, steep hill climbs, open pastures and high speed runs through the forest. Having never been to the Big Buck property and being familiar with the manual transmission YXZ1000R, I would have thought this wasn't the greatest choice for location. But the guys at Yamaha knew better. We were going to be testing the new YXZ1000R SS and this was the location to perfectly illustrate the strong points of the confidence inspiring "Sport Shift" technology. Yamaha YXZ1000R SS with Accessories After a day's worth of riding, I can say without hesitation that I don't think there is another UTV that I would have rather been in today. The YXZ1000R SS is a completely different driving experience from the manual shifted YXZ1000R but still gives you the thrill of banging gears up and down as you navigate the tight, tree-lined hills and fly down high-speed sections at 60MPH. I truly felt like I was a rally car driver all day long. The cockpit of the YXZ1000R was comfortable. FOX RC2 shocks inspired confidence and never bottomed out. Visibility was excellent. And the paddle shifting was exhilarating. Yamaha YXZ1000R SS - Ready to Ride Big Buck It was exciting to test the "Launch Control System" and "Dynamic Clutch Engagement" technologies that Yamaha built into the SS. And I even drove one lap like I was on a Sunday drive at much lower RPMs and the SS never missed a beat and definitely never stalled out. Yamaha YXZ1000R SS If you liked the YXZ1000R, but really weren't thrilled about a manual transmission, the Yamaha YXZ1000R SS is definitely worth a look. It is a completely different animal and so much fun to drive! More Resources: Yamaha YXZ1000R Ride Review Yamaha YXZ1000R Woods Review View the full article

By UTVBoard News, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies