Quantcast

groged67

Headlights Cub cadet 750 crew

I recently put high output LED lights in my Cub cadet 750 crew. It took some JB quick weld, drink tube, and screwing up some but is working! Opt 7 H4 bulbs are about three times brighter than the cheap China motorcycle bulbs!

I will post some pictures soon!

Does anyone else have battery issues? I am going to try fitting a Optima marine battery in mine. A real alternator would be a better fix. Anyone try solar to top batteries? When I plow snow the stock battery is fried quick!

• Like 1

I did the same to my Volunteer 440. with LED lights.  I use those and a pair of wide angle lights on my roof rack.

the size of the battery is small so every 3 years I have to replace mine,  a charge when it's cold out overnight is helpfull.

to a happy season ahead. !

on a recent hunting trip, my radiator over heated on my Cub Cadet (diesel model)   I replaced the relay  for the fan. !

any idea's what I should be next.   it's 10 years old,  would the fan be a random replacement item ?

Hi @redwood61 Welcome to the UTV Board.

It would be better if you made your own thread here in the cub cadet section. It will get more views having a topic title about your problem.

:) 

• Confused 1