Quantcast

KTMspeedFreak

Who’d you recommend for Head mods?

I’ve decided rather than forced induction i’ll skim the head, larger valves, port polish etc. can anyone recommend a performace guy/company to do this? thx

silverbullet

We have building chery . We can build you a hi-performance head we can port and polish your head. Install a set of cams. Giving you more low-end torque.  With custom valve job. Shipping willing cost about 80.00 .

rich

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2008 Big Muddy head gasket question

Thanks for the add. I have a chance to buy a 2008 Big Muddy sxs70 with 500 hours. Owners says needs head gasket as getting water in oil but has not over headed,does not knock or smoke. Price sounds real good . I have no problem changing head gasket but but does it sound to be that simple? Thanks for any help.

By jjln50, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Head swap 500/700?

Would I be able to get a 700 head and piston to replace my 500? Or is it not that simple . Probably need a cam too? Anyone have info or ideas. Also remember reading somewhere about wiseco 11:1 pistons being compatible 

By Swampdonkey, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Torque lube on head bolts

Question for the near future  I notice a lot of people when rebuilding engines use ARP torque lube on head bolts. It supposedly helps you get a better more accurate torque  to spec. and will prevent bolts from snapping. ( i have new head bolts.)
       What do you y'all think?

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Cylinder Head Bolts

Hey, how important is it to buy new head bolts when rebuilding an engine? My brother who has rebuilt several big and small engines says it's important, some say it's an option, If you have the money, do it, If you don't, don't. 01 Kawasaki Mule 550 C5.

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies